*****\_____3rd Annual Spring Meet-2010_____/*****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ONEKLEAN91 View Post
    i dunno yet jimmy im waiting for steve to pm me back to see what he wants to do
    aight keep me posted im still trying to link up with all these guys down here.

the sedan
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
    the wagon
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
    the integra
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

Anybody got an extra f22 map sensor floating around?

Mine is running me in limp mode. so yah!

need map sensor badly or I will have to leave real early on saturday and hit the yard.
      MadLab Racing
      Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by True-BlueCB7 View Post
        Damn should've told me. I live in Delaware.
        haha I posted it so everyone would know!! Went up to dover to look around last night, and slept in rehoboth. Going to Annapolis and DC today, and DC again tomorrow with some baltimore for dinner.

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

Originally posted by jimmybean21 View Post
          what bulbs are they? and how much? what color/K?
          8000k. $40.

hey. one more favor. can someone go to the jy and get me a hood? ill pay you for it. just as long as its not like $100+. lol. or ill take a lil group with me to crazyrays in the AM.

Comment

Just thought of this but i have a Legend Lip that i will be bringing if any wants it let me know.
            It's in pretty good condition but you know how things are when they come off 12 year old cars.
            PM me and let me know

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
              you aint the only one man. shnit. i got my oil change to do, retrofit to finish, paint to do, interior to clean. all before saturday and i dont have a day off til then...shnit.
              Last minute

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
              ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

I'm comin to the meet in a fully built saturn ion....jimmy be ready to have your butt handed to you by the ultimate saturn power....
                Wassup fellas can't wait to see all the fresh clean cb7s...

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                  Last minute
                  what else is new, he is the king of last min bro
                  UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                  NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Last minute
                    lol. better late than never.

Originally posted by childrey91 View Post
                    I'm comin to the meet in a fully built saturn ion....jimmy be ready to have your butt handed to you by the ultimate saturn power....
                    lmao. he said Saturn power. your funny.

Comment

nice, how much hp you putting down ???
                      UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                        lol. better late than never.

lmao. he said Saturn power. your funny.
                        see what i mean, you suppose to be outside doing work. an you cant stay away from the computer lol
                        UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
                          what else is new, he is the king of last min bro
                          This dude sent me pics of the retrofit 2 months ago....lol...aight Terence...chop chop dude.....do work!

Hate I am gonna miss this one guys....I will be in VA at a funeral....will catch ya (literally catch ya and run ya ass over...lol) the next time

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                          ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
                            see what i mean, you suppose to be outside doing work. an you cant stay away from the computer lol
                            lmao. so what? im waiting for the headlights to come out of the oven fool. lol. sadly. the shrouds wont be going in this time. i dont think they'll help. ugh...$35 down the drain. plus its too much custom work for the time slot i have.

had the bastards at the place told me the shrouds i wanted were on back order i would have ordered from else where and had this done.

This dude sent me pics of the retrofit 2 months ago....lol...aight Terence...chop chop dude.....do work!

Hate I am gonna miss this one guys....I will be in VA at a funeral....will catch ya (literally catch ya and run ya ass over...lol) the next time
                            i got the retro done....for the most part. now i just have to align them so they'll shine where they're supposed to. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                              Anybody got an extra f22 map sensor floating around?

Mine is running me in limp mode. so yah!

need map sensor badly or I will have to leave real early on saturday and hit the yard.
                              I got a brand new Hondata 4 Bar Map Sesnor for $150 OBO
                              '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
                              If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Funny guy... Man fuck saturn I blow that bitch up you show up in a saturn.

Damn I was looking forward to seeing what ya car does wit that nitrous shot.

the sedan
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
                                the wagon
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
                                the integra
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

Working...
                                X