*****\_____3rd Annual Spring Meet-2010_____/*****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimmybean21 View Post
    What are we doing as far as food are we going to do a bbq this year cause the pizza thing didn't work last year.
    Lol I was telling Josh that I could bring some drinks (sodas) to sell very cheap but I'm not sure if people will be willing to buy

Comment

What about riding out somewhere and all eating at the same resturant or something?

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

Originally posted by rob_is_legend View Post
        What about riding out somewhere and all eating at the same resturant or something?
        That doesn't sound bad but what is in the area that everyone can agree on?

the sedan
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
        the wagon
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
        the integra
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

ok. as far as food is concerned. bring drinks, hot dogs, burgers, chips, whatever. just bring it. now i need some folks who will actually BRING the stuff this year. last time we had like 2 people bring stuff. this year. bring something. dont make no one pay for the drinks you bring. i can see if its a $200 bottle of wine but its soda. lol. cost like $1 at the store.

ill bring a bunch of hot dogs, some chips, plates and soda. i will be expecting someone to bring the hamburgers, and other things. anyone wanna volunteer? if im the only one that DOES bring anything ill be making yall pay for it. haha. only fair. same for H22anow. if he's the only one to bring stuff then yall will be paying. better be glad my friend from work isnt going. he charges $2-4 a sandwich he makes. and his are better than McDonalds, BK, or Hardees.

us bombarding a restaurant with 30+ people isnt too good of an idea. lol. plus everyone will want to go other places and i dont think anyone is gonna want to agree on one place. its a meet for us. lets stick together ill put a list of people bringing stuff.

if you ARE bringing something, PM me and i will add you to the list.

Comment

also ima need at LEAST one person to bring charcoal, hamburgers, and lighter fluid.

Comment

I'll probably have a 12-pack or so of pepsi at the meet, and If I need to stop off and buy something else I'll be glad to.

Comment

Considering how i live in frederick ( within 10 minutes of the park ) is there anything you guys want / need my knowlege of the area for? Or anything specifically to bring other then things specified?

Comment

I'll probably have a 12-pack or so of pepsi at the meet, and If I need to stop off and buy something else I'll be glad to.
                  well your gonna need more than a 12 pack. lol.

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                  Considering how i live in frederick ( within 10 minutes of the park ) is there anything you guys want / need my knowledge of the area for? Or anything specifically to bring other then things specified?
                  not really. how are the 5-0 in the area as of recently? i havent been up there in like 3 years. lol. when i was up there they were pretty lax.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                    well your gonna need more than a 12 pack. lol.

haha I know. I have about 35 I got from my work for free, but there are no guarantees they will all make it up there...lol me and blake have to drink something! I'll get some a few more drinks though, Ill do my best to cover my weight.

Comment

haha I know. I have about 35 I got from my work for free, but there are no guarantees they will all make it up there...lol me and blake have to drink something! I'll get some a few more drinks though, Ill do my best to cover my weight.
                      thats cool man. thanks for doing that

Comment

come on steve you gotta get one of the cars done!!! i would come in help you get the red car done but im working sun-thursday so if you need help ill probaly be free friday

If anybody wants to buy any parts i got a couple things in my trunk
                        *oem sunroof visor
                        *92-93 oem corner lights
                        *sir oil cap
                        *90-91 euro tail lights
                        *billet grill
                        *9091 steering wheel
                        *i think thats it i may have a set of 9293 clear bumper lights to i gotta check but let me know
                        Last edited by ONEKLEAN91; 03-11-2010, 11:00 PM.
                        WHITEONWHITE

Comment

it is more of finding time. kinda hard with everything I have going on.

but is tons of fun when I get the time.
                          now I am looking for full suspension for red car.

Originally posted by ONEKLEAN91 View Post
                          come on steve you gotta get one of the cars done!!! i would come in help you get the red car done but im working sun-thursday so if you need help ill probaly be free friday

If anybody wants to buy any parts i got a couple things in my trunk
                          *oem sunroof visor
                          *92-93 oem corner lights
                          *sir oil cap
                          *90-91 euro tail lights
                          *billet grill
                          *i think thats it i may have a set of 9293 clear bumper lights to i gotta check but let me know
                          MadLab Racing
                          Southern Maryland

Comment

Jimmy is Brian, and Jason going?
                            WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                              it is more of finding time. kinda hard with everything I have going on.

but is tons of fun when I get the time.
                              now I am looking for full suspension for red car.
                              OEM or after market suspension?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post

not really. how are the 5-0 in the area as of recently? i havent been up there in like 3 years. lol. when i was up there they were pretty lax.
                                Meh its not too bad. It really depends on where you drive. If your on route 40 late at night they apperently have an under cover cop in a 350z that tries to get you to race then they arrest you lol. At least thats what my freind told me...

Comment

Working...
                                X