No announcement yet.

*****\_____3rd Annual Spring Meet-2010_____/*****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maryland is just anal like that. LOL. Virginia is worse though.

1990 CB7 - Almost Done - Delta 272, SRI, 2.25 catback, Bisi intake manifold gasket, A6 intake double stacked, H22 plenum, AEM cam gear, F23a block, F22a head, Wiseco K20 pistons, DSM 450cc injectors

2004 Z33 - Brembo BBK, Nismo spoiler, Nismo lip, Nismo shift knob, AEM CAI

Comment

3 days!!!!!
      Last edited by ONEKLEAN91; 03-17-2010, 10:36 PM.
      WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Originally posted by rob_is_legend View Post
        in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware right now. Happy st patty's day!

Maryland guys, answer me this. What the hell is up with all the signs saying "avoid the fine turn on your lights two way highway" and mandatory headlight usage area....why so anal about that?
        i honestly have never seen any of those signs.

the sedan
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
        the wagon
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
        the integra
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

Originally posted by jimmybean21 View Post
          i have. its mainly for days where its raining.

Comment

i thought me and my girl were gonna stay up in frederick the night before but she wants to stay home and paint the apartment....so steve, and all the bmore boyz we riding deep? let me know
            WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Originally posted by jimmybean21 View Post
              lol.

Rt 32 going west, all down HoCo into Frederick.

Most roads with those signs are single lanes, each direction, with a solid and dashed yellow line. MD doesn't want people playing chicken on the streets.
              My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

ill be bringing an HID kit with me too. only thing thats wrong with it is that you'll have to splice the wires to get it to hook up.

Comment

also ill bring these ONLY if someone is sure they will buy them. their '91 EX rims. will be painted satin black. practicly brand new Kuhmo 205/55/15s. $150 OBO. but i wont bring them if no one says they'll get it. $30 deposit required to prove your gonna get them.

dag. i gotta get up at 8am tomorrow to get work done...

Comment

ill let you know about the hid kit but yeah man get up and get that car right!!!
                    WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Sup people, so I had to make an emergency trip to texas but I'm on my way back already( Va) I should be home in a few hours, anyways It looks like I will not be bringing the rims because I still haven't finished painting them. So far I'm still going....I'm just gonna wash the car and call it the day,

Comment

Originally posted by rob_is_legend View Post
                        in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware right now. Happy st patty's day!
                        Damn should've told me. I live in Delaware.

Comment

Originally posted by h22anow View Post
                          Sup people, so I had to make an emergency trip to texas but I'm on my way back already( Va) I should be home in a few hours, anyways It looks like I will not be bringing the rims because I still haven't finished painting them. So far I'm still going....I'm just gonna wash the car and call it the day,
                          the crap man? lol. freakin Texas and your back already? its like the drive was nothing for you. lol. but glad your making it back tho.

Comment

2 days son!!!
                            WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Originally posted by ONEKLEAN91 View Post
                              i thought me and my girl were gonna stay up in frederick the night before but she wants to stay home and paint the apartment....so steve, and all the bmore boyz we riding deep? let me know
                              what time are you guys planning on coming down?
                              Originally posted by Joshy View Post
                              lol.

Rt 32 going west, all down HoCo into Frederick.

Most roads with those signs are single lanes, each direction, with a solid and dashed yellow line. MD doesn't want people playing chicken on the streets.
                              oh aight i guess i stay in the hood to much.
                              Originally posted by ONEKLEAN91 View Post
                              ill let you know about the hid kit but yeah man get up and get that car right!!!
                              i still got that spot.
                              Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                              ill be bringing an HID kit with me too. only thing thats wrong with it is that you'll have to splice the wires to get it to hook up.
                              what bulbs are they? and how much? what color/K?

the sedan
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
                              the wagon
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
                              the integra
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

i dunno yet jimmy im waiting for steve to pm me back to see what he wants to do
                                WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Working...
                                X