No announcement yet.

*****\_____3rd Annual Spring Meet-2010_____/*****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes sir im doing most of my stuff this upcoming week!
    Last edited by ONEKLEAN91; 03-06-2010, 09:13 AM.
    WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Originally posted by jimmybean21 View Post
      i'm trying find some 92-93 amber corners but im having a hard time. anyone know where i can find some? they don't have them on ebay they only have the smoked ones.
      paint yours with the acrylic paint, that's what I did with mine, came out perfect.

Comment

14 days
        WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Ok, I've sold enough turbo parts to pay my rent. So I SHOULD make this meet. One problem....I've done nothing to my car since the Greensboro Meet! Well Tony's bro suggested I hit up eBay for some amber corners last year and that worked out well.....but that's not enough! Somebody sell me something!
          '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
          If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Got my new tires put on the motegi's today guys, I am set. Even have a full size spare

Can't wait for this meet.

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

yes sir!!!
              WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Originally posted by Joey GT-R View Post
                Ok, I've sold enough turbo parts to pay my rent. So I SHOULD make this meet. One problem....I've done nothing to my car since the Greensboro Meet! Well Tony's bro suggested I hit up eBay for some amber corners last year and that worked out well.....but that's not enough! Somebody sell me something!
                lmao. ill sell you my car. lmao. j/k. get online now and buy some stuff man. and DROP YOUR CAR!!!!! lol. you cant be reppin with us at stock height. lol. and i know you got the cash to buy the stuff too. hurry up

Originally posted by rob_is_legend View Post
                Got my new tires put on the motegi's today guys, I am set. Even have a full size spare

Can't wait for this meet.
                haha. nice man. glad you have Motegi's on i need to get these tires from this guy for my EX rims so ill have a spare in the trunk.

Comment

really no stock height allowed. I have a very small drop.
                  no need in dropping something with speed.
                  it will be lowered but not till I am ready to do full suspension.

guess I am kicked outta UGS. actually my car is not stock, is a little lower than that,
                  But not much!
                  MadLab Racing
                  Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                    lmao. ill sell you my car. lmao. j/k. get online now and buy some stuff man. and DROP YOUR CAR!!!!! lol. you cant be reppin with us at stock height. lol. and i know you got the cash to buy the stuff too. hurry up
                    If I had that kinda money I'd be alot better off. Car probably won't be dropped till around May/June. I got too many things to fix first. I gotta replace these bald tires for one. Hopefully they can get me to Md and back......

You're all free to chip in and donate. Only $650 for the setup being sold my slammed4thgen. I even put it in my sig.
                    Last edited by Joey GT-R; 03-07-2010, 12:38 PM.
                    '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
                    If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Going to work on changing my timing kit again this coming Sat, tried to do it last Sat and couldn't since the darn crank bolt wouldn't break loose. I'll be hitting up 1 of the shops in town this week to get them to loosen it with an air gun this time. Got a few little things to do besides the usual cleaning stuff and I should be ready to ride on the 20th....................UGS soon to be spotted in a town near you!
                      Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                        really no stock height allowed. I have a very small drop.
                        no need in dropping something with speed.
                        it will be lowered but not till I am ready to do full suspension.

guess I am kicked outta UGS. actually my car is not stock, is a little lower than that,
                        But not much!
                        LOL. well at least its a drop. im only jokin tho. lol.

Originally posted by Joey GT-R View Post
                        If I had that kinda money I'd be alot better off. Car probably won't be dropped till around May/June. I got too many things to fix first. I gotta replace these bald tires for one. Hopefully they can get me to Md and back......

You're all free to chip in and donate. Only $650 for the setup being sold my slammed4thgen. I even put it in my sig.
                        well get em done homie dont want no blow outs on the highway up there.

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                        Going to work on changing my timing kit again this coming Sat, tried to do it last Sat and couldn't since the darn crank bolt wouldn't break loose. I'll be hitting up 1 of the shops in town this week to get them to loosen it with an air gun this time. Got a few little things to do besides the usual cleaning stuff and I should be ready to ride on the 20th....................UGS soon to be spotted in a town near you!
                        do work son ill be getting my projector shrouds this week so ill be able to put those in and finish up my retrofit. haha.

Comment

Damn! The 20th is coming up quickstyle!

JoshyStore® Mobile Version™ will make an appearance at this meet. Gotta get rid of many parts taking up space!
                          My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

The 20th is coming up quick!! i just hope the weather is nice like it was today!! it was beautiful out
                            Last edited by ONEKLEAN91; 03-07-2010, 09:23 PM.
                            WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Originally posted by ONEKLEAN91 View Post
                              The 20th is coming up quick!! i just hope the weather is nice like it was today!! it was beautiful out
                              Haha, Rob and I hope it's nice too, if it's not we drove 1100 miles for no reason. Hope it's nice.

My 6th gen accord thread
                              99 Miata

Comment

Originally posted by ONEKLEAN91 View Post
                                i know man. it was freakin warm out today. i loved it. and so did my CB. it seems to drive smoother in warm weather. haha. hopes its at least like 60 and clear that day.

Comment

Working...
                                X