X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was pretty sweet, great to meet everybody

Underground.Society
    Originally posted by Deevergote
    If it doesn't really matter... shut the fuck up and let it be.

Comment

Shaiyelito...you out there....hey you missed a good one man!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Man a lot of people was missing at the meet. Wsup with that. I hate when people say they will be there and dont show up.

Members Ride thread

Comment

The way I see it, you snooze you lose! I always have fun and look forward to hangin with the rest of you CB7tuner members, makes owning a CB that much better. Can't wait till we mob up to Springfield like 20 deep in March, shit's gonna be awesome! Wasted a crapload of gas going there and back hittin a 100+ on the hwy, but dude it was all worth it.
          Last edited by Shadow1; 01-19-2009, 04:29 PM.
          Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
            The way I see it, you snooze you lose! I always have fun and look forward to hangin with the rest of you CB7tuner members, makes owning a CB that much better. Can't wait till we mob up to Springfield like 20 deep in March, shit's gonna be awesome! Wasted a crapload of gas going there and back hittin a 100+ on the hwy, but dude it was all worth it.

well i cant wait for that either man. dern its gonna be fun. you, 1990ex, coffe_bean, and me need to just chill and take on I-40 and pwn some folks up there man.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
              well i cant wait for that either man. dern its gonna be fun. you, 1990ex, coffe_bean, and me need to just chill and take on I-40 and pwn some folks up there man.
              No doubt, might just have a little somethin somethin for you guys when March comes around!

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post

yeees sir...that shit is gonna be hot man....when we hit the highway for Springfield...cant wait.....yal gonna wait for me right??? I dont speed....I try not to break the law you know.....lol

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

lol i try not to speed but it's hard when the person ur following dips past you doin 100+ lol
                  ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

Originally posted by coffe_bean26 View Post
                    lol i try not to speed but it's hard when the person ur following dips past you doin 100+ lol
                    UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                    NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                      yeees sir...that shit is gonna be hot man....when we hit the highway for Springfield...cant wait.....yal gonna wait for me right??? I dont speed....I try not to break the law you know.....lol

Originally posted by coffe_bean26 View Post

Comment

supra snail

no engine bay pics of the boosted CB?
                        I wanna see the supra snail!
                        sounds big, hehe but how did it run? jm991700 user?

looks like fun! no pics of the crew either, just outside of the cars?
                        Last edited by drummersteve7; 01-20-2009, 08:12 AM.
                        MadLab Racing
                        Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                          Dude, I'm sure that that H you have under the hood wouldn't be mad if you showed it some 100+ love on the fwy! I'm definitely bringing extra gas $ for this ride, got some serious pavement to tear up!

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post

looks like fun! no pics of the crew either, just outside of the cars?
                            i did take some pics on the sneek tip while we were at mcdonalds. lmao.

Tony(1990ex) and the others. i cant remember their SN. lol.

same here. lol

sideswipe(Kris)

and me: Shadow1

Comment

wtf dude, why did you had to get a pic when i was making a fucked up face
                              UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

thats bean an gunrunner
                                UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

Working...
                                X