Greensboro Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
    Sweet, hey Shadow if you want I can bring some paper and a pen so you can get the names and addresses of anyone that wants to get the Underground Society decals sent to them. I know that I want 2 of the small ones, cash is in hand homie! Any way that you could sketch a picture of what they look like for us so we have a little idea?
    ill see what i can do. ive been trying to get to the shop but ive been busy. shnit. but ill see what i can do about a sketch tho.

Comment

so i just woke up..its cloudy...but not raining. see you guys in a few hours. I'll be there at 12 for those that show up at the scheduled time.

PS I'ma bring a 90-91 grill with a gold emblem in it if anone is interested, make offers.
      -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
      -1993 Accord EX SOLD
      -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
      -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

So we still grilling out?

.....also for the record it feels great here in Greensboro, no rain whatsoever....at least not yet!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
        ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by GunRunner View Post
          so i just woke up..its cloudy...but not raining. see you guys in a few hours. I'll be there at 12 for those that show up at the scheduled time.

PS I'ma bring a 90-91 grill with a gold emblem in it if anone is interested, make offers.
          If you're gonna be there at 12 at come a little after that so you aren't chillin by yourself. Later.
          Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
            If you're gonna be there at 12 at come a little after that so you aren't chillin by yourself. Later.
            haha, sounds good.
            -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
            -1993 Accord EX SOLD
            -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
            -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by GunRunner View Post

Hit me up Keith when you get there....and I will ride over there to meet you!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Originally posted by 91LXcb7 View Post
                well last i checked its calling for rain tomorrow.
                Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                Yeah I ain't gonna make it. Sucks something came up and won't be able to make it up there.
                Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
                Hey guys, I feel like shit right now.

I might or I might not come.

....yo.....you guys still coming out....it's already 40 degrees here and half the crew already on the highway headed to the park!

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                  ....yo.....you guys still coming out....it's already 40 degrees here and half the crew already on the highway headed to the park!
                  not me, ive got to go with a friend to sell some paintball stuff, then possibly picking up some wheels for the cb.
                  Super Sonic Blue Pearl CB7 Coupe

My old frost white CB7

Comment

well guys....I am still at the hospital....this is going to be a long night!

Hey how bout them Cardinals.....32/25 over the Eagles!!

Comment

well guys....I am still at the hospital....this is going to be a long night!

Hey how bout them Cardinals.....32/25 over the Eagles!!
                      Damn, what happened?
                      Gary A.K.A. Carter
                      [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

The meet was nice! Met some cool guys....nice cars....had a great time!!

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
                          Damn, what happened?
                          Long story... wifey not doing good...I had to leave the meet early!

Comment

it was a awesome meet people. hope to meet yall again

ill post pics soon

Comment

me, shadow, bean KILLED I-40
                              UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                              NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Long story... wifey not doing good...I had to leave the meet early!
                                yeah we heard, hope everything gets better. your car is SEXY AS HELL!!!!!!!!
                                UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                                NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Working...
                                X