Greensboro Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by civic_90_08 View Post
    Are yall gonna have another meet after i get my next cb on the road...i feel left out because i dont have a car, and i can't walk right now...

this makes me sad.

-Jordan
    How much longer you gonna be off your feet dude? I'm always down for a meet but as far as right now the next 1 will be the VA Meet on March 22nd and then the ATL Meet in April. I'm gonna be focused on picking out/buying/swapping a new motor in in Feb and don't plan on doing too much travelling between now and March but Greensboro's only an hr away from me.
    Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by coffe_bean26 View Post
      yo me and tony will be the for sure haha god damnit i';m gettin up at 7 am i'm gonna be there

I'll be there no matter what too, just hope it stays nice all day, or at least while all of us are chillin together!

Comment

Yeah I ain't gonna make it. Sucks something came up and won't be able to make it up there.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
        "The Turtle"
        DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

I will see all of you that are still coming there!!
          I spent hours cleaning the car and I'm still not done!! lol
          See you there!!!!!!
          Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
          CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
          Coupe MRT

Comment

just put rain-x on all windows bring on the rain
            UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
            NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
              if it shows any signs of rain in the morning, im not going. aint tryin to be on the highway trying to drive on a frozen road.

Temps will be well above freezing tomorrow....you better bring ya ass out there man....this is a rain or shine meet....I will be at the VA meet this year...unless there is a tsunami!

I am there regradless....rain/sleet/snow......anybody coming in from out of town PM me your cell number and I will PM you mine back....if you need help finding the park.

There is a 40% chance of rain....which is scattered showers...hit or miss....if there is a "shower" we can go do something else....if it stops....come back to the park or post up somewhere else...we will make the best of it for sure

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
              ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                Temps will be well above freezing tomorrow....you better bring ya ass out there man....this is a rain or shine meet....I will be at the VA meet this year...unless there is a tsunami!

I am there regradless....rain/sleet/snow......anybody coming in from out of town PM me your cell number and I will PM you mine back....if you need help finding the park.

There is a 40% chance of rain....which is scattered showers...hit or miss....if there is a "shower" we can go do something else....if it stops....come back to the park or post up somewhere else...we will make the best of it for sure
                What time are you planning on showing up tomorrow man?

Comment

me and tony prlly gonna be there around 1 depends how fast we drive
                  ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                    What time are you planning on showing up tomorrow man?

I supposed to be meeting up with Shadow when they hit the Burlington area and show them to the park....so they will call me

If I dont hear from them...I can get to the park around 12:30 or 1pm.......

You guys still trying to wash your cars once you hit the Greensboro area?

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                    ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

nahhh i just washed it today, so it should be good
                      ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post

ill be there

thats to make sure yall keep up with me. lmao.

Comment

im gonna go ahead and say i'm pissed rite now, because it's fuckin drizzling outside my houe,and my car i wet... but i'm still goin haha
                          ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

Yeah, it barely sprinkled down here too but oh well, see you guys in a couple hours!

Comment

i just finished looking at the radar. nothing gonna be happening weather wise. all the rain will be above or below the area we'll be in.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                                i just finished looking at the radar. nothing gonna be happening weather wise. all the rain will be above or below the area we'll be in.

Sweet, hey Shadow if you want I can bring some paper and a pen so you can get the names and addresses of anyone that wants to get the Underground Society decals sent to them. I know that I want 2 of the small ones, cash is in hand homie! Any way that you could sketch a picture of what they look like for us so we have a little idea?

Comment

Working...
                                X