• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sounds like yum yums to me haha
    ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
      grilling out it is then fellas.....for people that want to stop on there way and grab food then they perhaps should do that...

for the ones wanting to grill out....I dont forsee people having to pay out but maybe 5 bucks a piece and we should have plenty to buy food and get our eat on!

Yeah, I'm down w/grilling while we're there, I guess what I said came out a little off. What I was getting to was that we get there, pool our money together, and then make a quick run to get what we need like last year. 4 more days!!!
      Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by lilb_1979 View Post
        $5 a piece sounds good to me!!
        I will bring some drinks and chips, So I will bring some Doritios (cool ranch, it was popular last year) and Mountain Dew and Coca cola for drinks. Sound good?
        yep that sounds good man!

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
        Yeah, I'm down w/grilling while we're there, I guess what I said came out a little off. What I was getting to was that we get there, pool our money together, and then make a quick run to get what we need like last year. 4 more days!!!
        we can do that too.....as long as someone stays at the meet spot to keep our space from being jacked!!!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
        ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Shadow.....I talked to the park ranger again today (they keep calling me back...lol)......he was cool with everything and looking forward to the CB7tuner people coming out there....reminded me to be sure no speeding in the park (speed limit is posted) and no loud music...and no excessive revving of the engine...esp for the fart can peoples....and basically to be sure to clean up our trash before we leave!!!!

So rock on CB7tuners

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
          ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

yeaaaaaaa brotherin!
            ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
              Shadow.....I talked to the park ranger again today (they keep calling me back...lol)......he was cool with everything and looking forward to the CB7tuner people coming out there....reminded me to be sure no speeding in the park (speed limit is posted) and no loud music...and no excessive revving of the engine...esp for the fart can peoples....and basically to be sure to clean up our trash before we leave!!!!

So rock on CB7tuners
              at the last meet it seemed like the park rangers wanted to hang out with us.
              -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
              -1993 Accord EX SOLD
              -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
              -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by GunRunner View Post
                at the last meet it seemed like the park rangers wanted to hang out with us.
                yea, we kinda held them up from doing there jobs!!
                they where like nice cars!!
                Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                Coupe MRT

Comment

Originally posted by lilb_1979 View Post
                  yea, we kinda held them up from doing there jobs!!
                  they where like nice cars!!
                  haha, i think its gonna happen again this sunday
                  -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                  -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                  -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                  -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Hell yeah!!!

^click for MRT^
                    CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                    Coupe MRT

Comment

Maybe even more so since it looks like we'll have an even better turn out as long as everyone shows. Who's got the kick ass camera to take the meet pics with anyways? I'm gonna bring my girlfriend's camera with me but it's nothing major.

Comment

Maybe even more so since it looks like we'll have an even better turn out as long as everyone shows. Who's got the kick ass camera to take the meet pics with anyways? I'm gonna bring my girlfriend's camera with me but it's nothing major.
                        I will bring mine but its nothing special.

^click for MRT^
                        CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                        Coupe MRT

Comment

wanna grab me a dash bezel ???? from the jy
                          UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                          NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
                            wanna grab me a dash bezel ???? from the jy
                            Might be able to do that, I'm thinkin about hittin up the yard again on Fri. Not sure yet but the next time I go I'll yank that shit for ya dude. Anybody got a set of blackhoused clear corners for a 90-91 that they want to part with?

Comment

Might be able to do that, I'm thinkin about hittin up the yard again on Fri. Not sure yet but the next time I go I'll yank that shit for ya dude. Anybody got a set of blackhoused clear corners for a 90-91 that they want to part with?
                              thx man how much you want me to pay you for it ????? when i was doing my cluster swap the whole thing fell apart so now my interior looks like shit lol
                              UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                              NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

hey guys i need a set of corner lights, anything good around? 92-93
                                I LOVE MY WAGON
                                [
                                Uncivilized Auto Club, NC/Owner
                                Baby #1 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=shaiyelito
                                Baby #2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=shaiyelito

Comment

Working...
                                X