No announcement yet.

Greensboro Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might be the best idea to just all get there on Sunday and see what kind of $ we have to play with and then make a final decision on what to do/eat. It's gonna be in the mid to high 40's this weekend so if we cook outside we're gonna have to eat it quick or else it's gonna get cold even quicker!
    Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

So are you suggesting everybody go to a restaurant and leave the park?

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

helllll yea lol everyone straight roll up to a sub way or some shit lol
        ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

hey dont matter to me...but lets agree on what we gonna do before we get there

....T. Brown.....its your meet....what's it gonna be bro?

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

yea i agree, our fearless leader shall decide what we do
            ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

me an bean gonna smash down i-40 CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!
              UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
              NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Camera Will Be Rolling
                UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                  hey dont matter to me...but lets agree on what we gonna do before we get there

....T. Brown.....its your meet....what's it gonna be bro?
                  its up to the people man. i wouldnt mind going but i have moola for the restaurant so im out for the eating out thing(no pun indented). so its up to yall if someone wants to pay my way and i pay them back next week

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                    its up to the people man. i wouldnt mind going but i have moola for the restaurant so im out for the eating out thing(no pun indented). so its up to yall if someone wants to pay my way and i pay them back next week
                    grilling would prolly be the best idea, since some people are rolling a lil low on dough
                    UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
                      grilling would prolly be the best idea, since some people are rolling a lil low on dough
                      Correction: we all are rolling a lil low in the dough haha , well majority of us
                      ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

Originally posted by coffe_bean26 View Post
                        Correction: we all are rolling a lil low in the dough haha , well majority of us
                        all i got is money for gas
                        UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

i'ma very lil money to spend so food bought all i'ma get haha
                          ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

Originally posted by coffe_bean26 View Post
                            yes indeed. you know everyone is broke the week before they get paid. lmao.

all i got is money for gas
                            same here man. and trying to make that last. but i got a fmaily to feed. but my girl gets paid in thursday tho ill see if she'll be able to give me a tad bit of cash.

Comment

grilling out it is then fellas.....for people that want to stop on there way and grab food then they perhaps should do that...

for the ones wanting to grill out....I dont forsee people having to pay out but maybe 5 bucks a piece and we should have plenty to buy food and get our eat on!

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                                grilling out it is then fellas.....for people that want to stop on there way and grab food then they perhaps should do that...

for the ones wanting to grill out....I dont forsee people having to pay out but maybe 5 bucks a piece and we should have plenty to buy food and get our eat on!
                                $5 a piece sounds good to me!!
                                I will bring some drinks and chips, So I will bring some Doritios (cool ranch, it was popular last year) and Mountain Dew and Coca cola for drinks. Sound good?
                                Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                                CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                                Coupe MRT

Comment

Working...
                                X