This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P M View Post
    Hey guys I think i might stop by because i'm trying to get rid of my old wings west wide mouth polyurethane front bumper cover. For those of you that don't know, it's more durable than fiber glass (i got into an accident with it and it literally flew off my car unscathed). I kept it because I thought i'd buy a cb7 again but that's not happening anymore. So just wanna know if anyone is interested, I have a fair price in mind because I'm really just trying to get rid of it. Some Pix:

I had it on my car with no issues whatsoever (it was only on the car for maybe 7000 miles), though i did take off the gaudy mesh on the very front. it's unpainted because i never had the funds to paint it while i had it. I'd say it's in good condition and that it is a nice option to have for those that do not want to get side skirts (as it sits at stock height from the street to the bottom of cover).

Here's the car that it was on.

Please let me know if anyone's interested. Much appreciated.

PM

So any Takers???? I can bring it to the meet.

Comment

Take me off the list, Im so fucking pissed. No way to get there and I dont have the money now to even pay someone. Im sorry all. Joe Ill have to mail you the fogs.
      Its just me

Comment

Originally posted by BillKisme View Post
        Take me off the list, Im so fucking pissed. No way to get there and I dont have the money now to even pay someone. Im sorry all. Joe Ill have to mail you the fogs.
        wtf man? dag man. what in the world?

cant anyone go by and pick BillK up?

Comment

aiight omw to RR i'ma be callin some ppl in that area to find out were we meetin tonight sooo havee ur shits on haha
          ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

ridin down wit brian U.G.S.M. 410

the sedan
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
            the wagon
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
            the integra
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

last minute touch ups and tommorow 3 cbs will be rollin out of Rockville (thanks for not adding me to the list ever....hope u never get to drink ur fruit tropicana lol)

Member's Ride Thread | DMV Summer Meet 2011
              Q: Why is your pants around your ankles? Answer

Comment

car is washed, i just now gotta clean the mats and dash

Comment

yo milton...is the bwi crew meetin up somewhere?
                  MadLab Racing
                  Southern Maryland

Comment

aight ladies we have less than 24 hrs to go...hope everyones cb is doing what it needs to do to make this meet.

shadow1-we shall be seeing each other in the morning hopefully around 1130ish.....
                    JDM H22A LSD Powered 92 Accord
                    193.9 HP, 149.5 TQ
                    Skunk2 Pro Intake Manifold, Custom Header with 2.5in. mandrel bent exhuast
                    Accuracy Automotive-757-548-9227

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                      at walmart in the front of the parking lot(actually the back. but you'll see my car as long as 2 others.). please make sure yall are here by no later than 10:15am. if you are less then 10min away, call and let me know so i can wait for yall.
                      YOU WILL WAIT REGARDLESS......

....or feel the wrath of 90-JDMCB7
                      Last edited by 90-JDMCB7; 03-21-2009, 07:46 PM.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

ok so i tried to paint my door things since they had faded and well...i now have overspray on the roof of my car and i dont have a claybar and i cant get it off...

but on the upside...i probably wont sleep at all im so anxious to leave!!!

JDMchristian991's fiance and better half
                        and yes...im a FEMALE!!

Comment

Originally posted by greenbme89 View Post
                          ok so i tried to paint my door things since they had faded and well...i now have overspray on the roof of my car and i dont have a claybar and i cant get it off...

but on the upside...I probably wont sleep at all im so anxious to leave!!!
                          SWEET....custom JDM overspray

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                            SWEET....custom JDM overspray
                            haha i know right...and my dad tried to get it off with polish and i think it made it worse..ohh well thats what i get for trying

JDMchristian991's fiance and better half
                            and yes...im a FEMALE!!

Comment

Originally posted by greenbme89 View Post
                              haha i know right...and my dad tried to get it off with polish and i think it made it worse..ohh well thats what i get for trying

Hey at least you tried...alot of guys on this site wont even try...lol. Hey just dip a soft cloth in some paint thinner and lightly wipe the areas with the overspray...it will come right off...then polish those areas with a light coat of wax to preserve them...you will be fine...I do it all the time...works great!

WHERE EVERYBODY AT....

Me and Lauren the only ones online
                              Last edited by 90-JDMCB7; 03-21-2009, 08:30 PM.

Comment

no not the only ones . lol

about to go back outside to finish the wag

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

Working...
                                X