Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add me to the "might be there" list. I'd need a ride down there and back from Ft. Meade MD. Either that or I might try to get my buddy with the turbo Focus to drive down for it. PM me if you can help with a ride and I'll keep working on a ride. Of course go figure....once I move out of VA meets like this start happening. Bad timing I guess

My Accord History:
    91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Confirmed, I WILL BE THERE WITH DAVID'S TURBO FOCUS! I'm gettin excited! It's right around the corner

My Accord History:
      91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

whoa whoa whoa whoa.

whos this talking bout shadow dont read his post? lmao. i do read my post. and Tony. ima get you fool. lmao.

but we'll be leaving out of RR at 10am. thats for you Greensboro area folk who want to meet up with us 10:15am is the latest tho. if yall are like 10-15min away then call me and let me know so we can wait up for yall.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCLUDE91 View Post
          Confirmed, I WILL BE THERE WITH DAVID'S TURBO FOCUS! I'm gettin excited! It's right around the corner
          nice to know man. ill add you to the list

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
            whoa whoa whoa whoa.

whos this talking bout shadow dont read his post? lmao. i do read my post. and Tony. ima get you fool. lmao.

but we'll be leaving out of RR at 10am. thats for you Greensboro area folk who want to meet up with us 10:15am is the latest tho. if yall are like 10-15min away then call me and let me know so we can wait up for yall.
            Yo man, me and the SP (Southern Pines) crew are gonna ride out Sun morning to meet up w/you in RR. Probably will roll from here at 7am so we'll be in RR by 9:30am. My gf's gonna be my film director for this sweet ass adventure on the hwy which is why we're rolling Sun instead of Sat. Sat is gonna be spent on nothing but cleaning so my CB's sparkling when I leave here. Got at least 2 others rolling w/me right now but I need to make a couple calls so that number might just grow a little!
            Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
              whoa whoa whoa whoa.

^^

Oxford, N.C. area we will have 90-JDMCB7 and the G-boro area peps presence around 9am and will be leaving ASAP to get to RR on time.

Tony let me know where in O-town you want to meet up, possibly gas station so we can all top off?
              Jeff

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                  Yo man, me and the SP (Southern Pines) crew are gonna ride out Sun morning to meet up w/you in RR. Probably will roll from here at 7am so we'll be in RR by 9:30am. My gf's gonna be my film director for this sweet ass adventure on the hwy which is why we're rolling Sun instead of Sat. Sat is gonna be spent on nothing but cleaning so my CB's sparkling when I leave here. Got at least 2 others rolling w/me right now but I need to make a couple calls so that number might just grow a little!
                  wrod man. just give me a call. ill be washing the car the night before. i wont drive it ANYWHERE. lmao. full detailing of it. engine bay, rims, tires, interior, everything. oh. and im bringing my tools and jack. just in case

Originally posted by 90fourdoor View Post
                  ^^

Oxford, N.C. area we will have 90-JDMCB7 and the G-boro area peps presence around 9am and will be leaving ASAP to get to RR on time.

nice. good to hear man. im trying to make sure we can get out of here at LEAST by no later than 10:15am. we should be on the road at that time.

everyone fill up the night before. everyone's fuel needle should be on the "F" when we all park our cars for the night. *sigh* all them hot cars all in one spot. this is gonna be awesome.

Originally posted by True-BlueCB7 View Post
                  im excited too man

Comment

im excited for this meet lol well my car will be goin thru surgury this whole weekend,getting a complete tune up,putting my new drill slotted brembo brake disc,installing the whole energy suspension kit,also installing the whole front end kit(ball joints upper control arm sway bar link,tie rod inner and outer getting a new fender lol) dropping the car also finally and getting cd EX wheel.cant wait to meet the VA members and some of the people i meet at the florida`s meet( sup tony 90-jdmcb7) lol
                    I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

Originally posted by 90fourdoor View Post
                      ^^

Tony let me know where in O-town you want to meet up, possibly gas station so we can all top off?
                      Yeah man...thats cool....same gas station that we stopped at for the Va Beach meet....the one down from Revlon across the highway that has all the Uhaul trucks in the parking lot.

Originally posted by USDM_CB7 View Post
                      im excited for this meet lol well my car will be goin thru surgury this whole weekend,getting a complete tune up,putting my new drill slotted brembo brake disc,installing the whole energy suspension kit,also installing the whole front end kit(ball joints upper control arm sway bar link,tie rod inner and outer getting a new fender lol) dropping the car also finally and getting cd EX wheel.cant wait to meet the VA members and some of the people i meet at the florida`s meet( sup tony 90-jdmcb7) lol
                      Yo Big Marlon...what up pimp......da* dude you doing a complete overhaul of your car! Thats a lot of stuff in one weekend....good luck with that man....we will see ya next week in VA!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

[QUOTE/]Yo Big Marlon...what up pimp......da* dude you doing a complete overhaul of your car! Thats a lot of stuff in one weekend....good luck with that man....we will see ya next week in VA![/QUOTE]

yeah man its alot of stuff but hopefully ill get it done il take some pics while working on it but yeah man deff see ya next week!!!
                        I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

Originally posted by USDM_CB7 View Post
                          [QUOTE/]Yo Big Marlon...what up pimp......da* dude you doing a complete overhaul of your car! Thats a lot of stuff in one weekend....good luck with that man....we will see ya next week in VA!
                          yeah man its alot of stuff but hopefully ill get it done il take some pics while working on it but yeah man deff see ya next week!!![/QUOTE]

Aight man thats whats up......who else coming from NY, NJ....is it just you?

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                          ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post

Aight man thats whats up......who else coming from NY, NJ....is it just you?
                            there actually a thread for the north east section about whos gonna be coming. JakFrostWhitle is supposed to be coming as well.

Comment

I need to get me a tri-pod for my cam this weekend and might get a few nice shots up b4 the meet.
                              Jeff

Comment

put my car up onto the lift today to check everything out, mostly suspension, oil and exhaust leaks. the onlything i really found was that i need to replace my oil pan gasket and main seal on the crank side. and the exhaust leak ive found is in the same spot(between the header and down pipe) but the prob was that the stud wasnt put in far enough so i fixed all that, now i just gotta change my oil and im ready to ride out. im excited. i hope i have the funds to go
                                My cb7

h22a
                                5-spd lsd
                                Lord, grant me the serenity
                                to accept the things I cannot change,
                                the courage to change the things I can,
                                and the wisdom to hide the bodies
                                of those people I had to kill because they pissed me off.

Comment

Working...
                                X