Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i tried a new project yesterday by putting 2 10's in the rear deck. but i didnt kno those bars that run through the under side of the trunk lid held that mo-fo up. i pulled that shit out and got knocked tha fuck out lol. so now i need a carbon fiber trunk or i was also thinkin of fabing up so acura trunk props on the cb7. by the way the engnine is runnin better, im not losing as much oil but ive been cleaning her up for the ride. still have a few more plans tho
    My cb7

h22a
    5-spd lsd
    Lord, grant me the serenity
    to accept the things I cannot change,
    the courage to change the things I can,
    and the wisdom to hide the bodies
    of those people I had to kill because they pissed me off.

Comment

Originally posted by 19TcappaLX View Post
      anybody in oxford,durham,henderson,or greenboros area going to the meet let me know,i'm in oxford NC,be leaving out around 9am-10am.hit me up.lets ride out guys.
      O-Town? Been living here for years. 90-JDMCB7 Will be rolling through with a few from G-boro area and we are going to head to RR and meet up with Shadow with a few more. But the time you want to leave oxford is the time we plan on leaving RR so we can make decent time.
      Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by 90fourdoor View Post
        O-Town? Been living here for years. 90-JDMCB7 Will be rolling through with a few from G-boro area and we are going to head to RR and meet up with Shadow with a few more. But the time you want to leave oxford is the time we plan on leaving RR so we can make decent time.

Sounds like a plan...we will make sure everybody is on board with this.

Jeff....how that car running man?

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
        ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Jeff....how that car running man?
          Its running lol.

Its fine right now think the head needs a rebuild but for now its ok. When I sit idle like at a light then pull off there will be some smoke but I dont see it any other time except for startup.

Still get a cel for knock but dont feel a power loss when it happens. Going to change the sensor when I change the oil this weekend.
          Jeff

Comment

Its running lol.

Its fine right now think the head needs a rebuild but for now its ok. When I sit idle like at a light then pull off there will be some smoke but I dont see it any other time except for startup.

Still get a cel for knock but dont feel a power loss when it happens. Going to change the sensor when I change the oil this weekend.
            Cool...how fast have you driven it so far?

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
              Cool...how fast have you driven it so far?
              got it up to 90 getting on 85. only bc between oxford and henderson its now a construction zone again on the highway one lane going north which is going to suck when we leave. but doing some wot pulls take it to 5k or a little more b4 shifting pulls pretty good.
              Jeff

Comment

got it up to 90 getting on 85. only bc between oxford and henderson its now a construction zone again on the highway one lane going north which is going to suck when we leave. but doing some wot pulls take it to 5k or a little more b4 shifting pulls pretty good.
                you'll be good then

so are yall meeting us here in RR sunday morning Tony?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                  you'll be good then

so are yall meeting us here in RR sunday morning Tony?
                  Trying to man....seems everybody so far agree to head to RR(Roanoke Rapids)...if not please speak up my G'boro and Oxford people now before the last minute.

Comment

Trying to man....seems everybody so far agree to head to RR(Roanoke Rapids)...if not please speak up my G'boro and Oxford people now before the last minute.
                    Im down for it you know that. I have a house to ride by at wot along the way. lol
                    Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                      you'll be good then
                      you send out any pm's yet to remind about the meet? If not Ill read through the whole thread when I get home write down all that said they would come and scratch off all that said that couldnt go and pm you the list.
                      Jeff

Comment

you send out any pm's yet to remind about the meet? If not Ill read through the whole thread when I get home write down all that said they would come and scratch off all that said that couldnt go and pm you the list.
                        that'll be cool man. ill take a look at it later tonight when i get a chance. everyone on the list should be going tho. ill double check tho.

Comment

Im down for it you know that. I have a house to ride by at wot along the way. lol
                          Haha...I hear ya man....we should do open header as we pass that one particular house....lol

Comment

Looks like my CB's ready to roll, got all the little quirks ironed out from my H23 im swap this past weekend FINALLY! Thinking about just riding out Sun morning to RR since my gf might ride shotgun w/the camera and she gets off work late as hell Sat night. If my homeboy rides w/me instead I'll head out Sat afternoon but I'll know either way within the next day or so. Got a couple more little mods to take care of and I'll be golden!
                            Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                              Looks like my CB's ready to roll, got all the little quirks ironed out from my H23 im swap this past weekend FINALLY! Thinking about just riding out Sun morning to RR since my gf might ride shotgun w/the camera and she gets off work late as hell Sat night. If my homeboy rides w/me instead I'll head out Sat afternoon but I'll know either way within the next day or so. Got a couple more little mods to take care of and I'll be golden!
                              ok man cool....looks like you are the designated camera man

Comment

Haha...I hear ya man....we should do open header as we pass that one particular house....lol
                                that wouldnt be too safe in the small town of norlina, but... hell an electric cut out wouldnt be bad lol.
                                Jeff

Comment

Working...
                                X