This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TO EVERYONE:

Be sure you are there before 2pm. at 2pm we will be heading to the park. im posting this now to make sure everyone sees it. most people look at the last page instead of the 1st in a thread. but ill put this on the 1st page just in case. this is also just in case the 5-0 decide to tell us to dis-ban from our area. i dont want anyone left out.

if you need to contact me about this before or on the day PM me or call me. 252-678-2642. my name is Terence.

Comment

its like this the houses are 70 dollars but you have to have an address that isnt in me and shadows area so one of the guys that stays out of town has to get it
      underground Society 757

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
        TO EVERYONE:

Be sure you are there before 2pm. at 2pm we will be heading to the park. im posting this now to make sure everyone sees it. most people look at the last page instead of the 1st in a thread. but ill put this on the 1st page just in case. this is also just in case the 5-0 decide to tell us to dis-ban from our area. i dont want anyone left out.

if you need to contact me about this before or on the day PM me or call me. 252-678-2642. my name is Terence.
        cool!
        ~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by pwrusr View Post
          cool!
          posted info in 1st page

Comment

Im gettin ready for this. Put me on the list to, couse theres no way im gonna miss it!

Comment

WILL NOT be there! Not dealing with the cold weather! Have fun.
              RETIRED...

Comment

Originally posted by AllWhiteCoupe View Post
                Im gettin ready for this. Put me on the list to, couse theres no way im gonna miss it!
                cool man...always room for one more

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by AllWhiteCoupe View Post
                  got ya. added.

Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post
                  WILL NOT be there! Not dealing with the cold weather! Have fun.

you'll be there. your gonna owe me $100 or you can just send me those calipers instead

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                  cool man...always room for one more
                  always man. always.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                    got ya. added.

you'll be there. your gonna owe me $100 or you can just send me those calipers instead

always man. always.

WTF Trev aint going now?

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                    ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

trev, trev, trev....
                      you will be there
                      you will deal with the cold weather
                      and you will like it!

damnit boy! dont be scared....need a fat guy hug for warmth?
                      MadLab Racing
                      Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                        trev, trev, trev....
                        you will be there
                        and you will like it!

Make that two...i'll pitch in

no homo.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                          trev, trev, trev....
                          you will be there
                          and you will like it!

Originally posted by JDMchristian991 View Post
                          Make that two...i'll pitch in

no homo.
                          thats homo......

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                            WTF Trev aint going now?
                            naw. trev is going tho. i aint worried. if i have to come up there and drag you out or have the meet at your house, i will...

Comment

Still planning on making it though funds are starting to run low bc of trying to fix the car. radiator blew up yesterday. the thermostat froze and blew a piece about 6in long off the top of the rad thankfuly it was plastic now I have an automatic brass/copper rad in there.
                              Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by 90fourdoor View Post
                                Still planning on making it though funds are starting to run low bc of trying to fix the car. radiator blew up yesterday. the thermostat froze and blew a piece about 6in long off the top of the rad thankfuly it was plastic now I have an automatic brass/copper rad in there.
                                dag man. wtf? if need be, ill see if i can help you with gas man. i should have enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X