This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by h22anow View Post
    yeah i see what you are saying, yeah my car is running fine, hopefully i can bring it to the meet.
    well if its running fine then dont do anything major. just clean it up real good, change the oil, check the regualr maintenance stuff and be good til the meet later on this year in VA Beach. between the meet in march and the VA Beach meet, thats when you can do all your building and stuff. lol.

Comment

Barely more than a month away............I'm so down! Got some parts shopping to do in a week or so and then install time afterwards so I can get ready, but I'm definitely gonna be there. Hey Shadow, I might just be rolling through your hood in a couple weeks homie, I'll let you know when I know for sure. I've got a list of some goodies that I might be getting, just need to decide on which ones!
      Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
        Barely more than a month away............I'm so down! Got some parts shopping to do in a week or so and then install time afterwards so I can get ready, but I'm definitely gonna be there. Hey Shadow, I might just be rolling through your hood in a couple weeks homie, I'll let you know when I know for sure. I've got a list of some goodies that I might be getting, just need to decide on which ones!
        aight man. thats cool im the same way. and the weather seems to be shapping up too. i got some suspension stuff to install too.

Comment

YO! I haven't even been paying attention to this thread --- BUT i just recently spoke w/ghost007 and we'll be rolling down for the 22nd! (so shadow1, you know what to do...jot it!)

those who attended last year's meet might remember ghost007:

not too long ago, ghost007 (my better looking bordeaux twin) got his car broken into by some assholes and they took his in-dash dvd and his CF hood, but left his JDM one-piecers sitting in the car ...amateurs
          Last edited by sin2k5; 02-03-2009, 12:27 AM.

Member's Ride Thread | DMV Summer Meet 2011
          Q: Why is your pants around your ankles? Answer

Comment

Yeah, I think that I've procrastinated long enough on this mod especially since summers coming and my AC is going bye bye anytime now! Will be ordering my new motor in the next couple weeks too, big things comin!

Come on man...the "fishbowl" look is so JDM....lol

...you got that engine yet?

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
            ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
              Come on man...the "fishbowl" look is so JDM....lol

...you got that engine yet?
              Just found out what kind of funds I can play with so now it's decision time..............

Comment

Originally posted by sin2k5 View Post
                YO! I haven't even been paying attention to this thread --- BUT i just recently spoke w/ghost007 and we'll be rolling down for the 22nd! (so shadow1, you know what to do...jot it!)

those who attended last year's meet might remember ghost007:

not too long ago, ghost007 (my better looking bordeaux twin) got his car broken into by some assholes and they took his in-dash dvd and his CF hood, but left his JDM one-piecers sitting in the car ...amateurs
                dag man. hate to hear crap like that. but i hope he does make it. maybe you, him, and sideswipe can do a photo shoot together. lol. all three of yall got the same car. lol.

Just found out what kind of funds I can play with so now it's decision time..............

hurry up and make one punk. lol. on the 21st of Feb, i have some suspension components to install. wanna join in?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                  dag man. hate to hear crap like that. but i hope he does make it. maybe you, him, and sideswipe can do a photo shoot together. lol. all three of yall got the same car. lol.

hurry up and make one punk. lol. on the 21st of Feb, i have some suspension components to install. wanna join in?
                  Yeah man, I'm free that weekend so I'll roll up as long as the weather is alright. Might be doing my motor mods/swap in Concord at Chris's house around the end of the month too if you want to come down for it.

Comment

Yeah man, I'm free that weekend so I'll roll up as long as the weather is alright. Might be doing my motor mods/swap in Concord at Chris's house around the end of the month too if you want to come down for it.
                    i heard a motor swap wasnt too hard to do...i actually heard it was a really good experience...

Comment

Been gone a while and hopefully I can finish the swap cash has been real tight but my girl left me so I should start having exrta, Im going to try to make it not making any promises.
                      Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by 90fourdoor View Post
                        Been gone a while and hopefully I can finish the swap cash has been real tight but my girl left me so I should start having exrta, Im going to try to make it not making any promises.

Awl dam man..your girl left you...was that the one I met when we went to the Va Beach meet? Dam dude...that sucks!

Yo hopefully you can make this one....I was just in O-town last weekend yo!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                          Awl dam man..your girl left you...was that the one I met when we went to the Va Beach meet? Dam dude...that sucks!

Yo hopefully you can make this one....I was just in O-town last weekend yo!
                          Yea that one but now I got more free time to mess with the cb I alson have a spare 4dr for an interior swap grey to tan. Well im still here in O-town never left.
                          Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by 90fourdoor View Post
                            Yea that one but now I got more free time to mess with the cb I alson have a spare 4dr for an interior swap grey to tan. Well im still here in O-town never left.
                            where you located at?

Comment

where you located at?
                              O-town man...didnt you read the post.....lol

j/k

Comment

where you located at?
                                what a fucking retard
                                UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                                NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Working...
                                X