This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
    Yeah, I think that I've procrastinated long enough on this mod especially since summers coming and my AC is going bye bye anytime now! Will be ordering my new motor in the next couple weeks too, big things comin!
    werd...whatcha getting man...."F" "H" ?

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
    ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

whats up havent talk to ull in a whele. im going h23 and 5 speed dont no if it will be up by the meat

The Race Car

Comment

yall better not fake on going to this meet
        Team DFTFC
        Northern Virginia 703

Comment

i be there

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
          try your best to make it man. would love to meet the man behind the 3 cbs
          i will be there. really hoping to have the boosted h23.
          but seems more logistically speaking right now to have to bring the
          red car with the H22. regardless I will be there.
          MadLab Racing
          Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
            werd...whatcha getting man...."F" "H" ?
            Won't make my final decision until the money I'm getting is in hand, can't make up my freakin mind on it right now. Been thinkin this whole past year about an H22 though, shit just looks sexy especially after seeing yours. Might need some help swapping if anyone is down in a couple weeks. Later.
            Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

just finishd some swapping out . its more work than i thought .

bumper ,and hood has been changed new light, hood has damage on under side grill still missing. just thinking if im gonna fix ,or go back stock [look like evryone else] lol. any hints light isnt lining up rite with hood

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

go back stock Brian
                and for my consultation u should hand over them leather door panels(lol)

Comment

looks like Ill have the car up and running for the meet. I doutb the paint job will be done but the car will be on the road.
                  Its just me

Comment

Originally posted by BillKisme View Post
                    looks like Ill have the car up and running for the meet. I doutb the paint job will be done but the car will be on the road.
                    nice to hear man.

wanted to bump this up to the top. got alot of people on the list. i wonder if they'll all show. i know i will. my car is running in tip-top shape. even if it were to break down the day of, i have my back ups ready

Comment

so i was thinking if i would be able to finish the ride before the meet and well its not looking so good, things at work are really slow, so if i make it my car will still look the same, i wanted to show off the itr rims too! but the center caps are hard to find, i also need a clutch and it doesn't look like ill have it by the meet either, oh well, if anything i might show up with trev, well see

Comment

Originally posted by ncoutlaw View Post
                        just finishd some swapping out . its more work than i thought .

bumper ,and hood has been changed new light, hood has damage on under side grill still missing. just thinking if im gonna fix ,or go back stock [look like evryone else] lol. any hints light isnt lining up rite with hood
                        brian,

i'm gonna vote go back to stock on that one. at least the hood!
                        hmm, why isn't that lining up right? are the headlights both 90-91 or 92-93, cause aside from that and possibly the adjustment screws being out i can't think of anything else. oh, and didn't you say you had an extra pair of headlights? throw them on and check. if they're 90-91 you can keep a pair of my ambers!

Originally posted by h22anow View Post
                        so i was thinking if i would be able to finish the ride before the meet and well its not looking so good, things at work are really slow, so if i make it my car will still look the same, i wanted to show off the itr rims too! but the center caps are hard to find, i also need a clutch and it doesn't look like ill have it by the meet either, oh well, if anything i might show up with trev, well see
                        ah man!

milton, can you use prelude sawblade/fanblade caps for those ITRs? for some reason i always thought they were the same size. cause they're always at crazy ray's. you gotta show up with your car!
                        Last edited by Joshy; 02-02-2009, 01:35 AM.
                        My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

dont start dropping off now folks. one more month

Comment

lol im not dropping off, its just that when times are rough, you gotta prioritize and well i need to pay my rent before i do any spending on my car. as far as the sawblades center caps, i dont think they fit, i did buy some civic center caps but they were like 2mm too short

Comment

Originally posted by h22anow View Post
                              lol im not dropping off, its just that when times are rough, you gotta prioritize and well i need to pay my rent before i do any spending on my car. as far as the sawblades center caps, i dont think they fit, i did buy some civic center caps but they were like 2mm too short
                              well i understand the thing about prioritizing. but if your trying to do something big before the meet and your not going to have all the money for it, dont even start on it. do it after wards. so many times people have decided to do something big to show off at the meet, then cant make it because the car is in pieces and they're still $1500 short.

if your car is running the way it is now with no issues, dont do anything to it. you'll be able to make it

Comment

yeah i see what you are saying, yeah my car is running fine, hopefully i can bring it to the meet.

Comment

Working...
                                X