This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ncoutlaw View Post
    i gotta put my SHIT back together . any one have an 90-91 grill they wanna donate ,to the crash victim unit of baltimore .just front end damage . on my primer wag

dag man. you dont tell me nothing. lol.

i still have:

-wagon rotor upgrade
    -new tires to install
    -new struts
    -fresh paint
    -interior to finish

Comment

Yeah, I'm gonna be busy as hell for the next month or so. Got parts to order, installs to do after that and I'm also moving the 1st of March. This meet is coming up quick but yo, I'm so down for it to get here!
      Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
        Yeah, I'm gonna be busy as hell for the next month or so. Got parts to order, installs to do after that and I'm also moving the 1st of March. This meet is coming up quick but yo, I'm so down for it to get here!

same here man. i aint procrastinating on my cb anymore. i need to get this stuff done. no matter if its cold outside. i got a part i need to install im doing it. need to get some Mechanix gloves to keep me warm tho. February, sorry to everyone, but yeah my car is going under the knife and aint goin nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by ncoutlaw View Post
          i gotta put my SHIT back together . any one have an 90-91 grill they wanna donate ,to the crash victim unit of baltimore .just front end damage . on my primer wag

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=125709

not free but super cheap...lol

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
          ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
            same here man. i aint procrastinating on my cb anymore. i need to get this stuff done. no matter if its cold outside. i got a part i need to install im doing it. need to get some Mechanix gloves to keep me warm tho. February, sorry to everyone, but yeah my car is going under the knife and aint goin nowhere.

No doubt dude, but you might see me before the meet since you have a friend that I might need to do some business with....

Comment

No doubt dude, but you might see me before the meet since you have a friend that I might need to do some business with....

hey hey fellas....what kinda friends "we" got we doing business with...lol...I want in!!!!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                hey hey fellas....what kinda friends "we" got we doing business with...lol...I want in!!!!

Let's just say it has something to do with my windows....

Comment

Let's just say it has something to do with my windows....
                  haha....NICE!

...you getting tired of the fish bowl?

Comment

lmao. fine by me homes.

anytime man. join in when you feel it

haha....NICE!

and yes. i am too. plus its taking away from the hotness of my car. lol.

Comment

haha....NICE!

Yeah, I think that I've procrastinated long enough on this mod especially since summers coming and my AC is going bye bye anytime now! Will be ordering my new motor in the next couple weeks too, big things comin!

Comment

Yeah, I think that I've procrastinated long enough on this mod especially since summers coming and my AC is going bye bye anytime now! Will be ordering my new motor in the next couple weeks too, big things comin!
                        be sure when you toss that motor to give it to me

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                          be sure when you toss that motor to give it to me

Yeah, yeah......might have bigger plans for this motor once it's out and cleaned up, but we'll see. $ talks homie......................sometimes!

Comment

Yeah, yeah......might have bigger plans for this motor once it's out and cleaned up, but we'll see. $ talks homie......................sometimes!
                            lmao. shoot. if i get that motor from you, i can install my parts on it. how many miles are on it? either that of i can just buy a JDM motor and not have to worry about the mileage.

Comment

sucka...just buy mine...its just chillin. or I could put it up on craigslist. or keep it. whatever.

hehe h23...doing well, but I leave for a lil bit so. I could be gone for 2 weeks to a month. If i am gone the whole month not to sure if the boost is gunna be ready for the meet!
                              MadLab Racing
                              Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                                sucka...just buy mine...its just chillin. or I could put it up on craigslist. or keep it. whatever.

hehe h23...doing well, but I leave for a lil bit so. I could be gone for 2 weeks to a month. If i am gone the whole month not to sure if the boost is gunna be ready for the meet!
                                try your best to make it man. would love to meet the man behind the 3 cbs

Comment

Working...
                                X