werd...I am coming just to witness this

Witness what, Phoenix or the TL?
    RETIRED...

Comment

Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post
      the Phoenix. silly....

Comment

44 people on the list and thats not counting the people who coming along with the ones on the list. BRING IT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
          Nothin but Honda love here homie, bring 'em! Later.
          koo

Comment

the list just keeps getting bigger and bigger

YEAHHHHHHHH BOOOOIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
              yo. you gonna be meeting up with me and my crew here in RR the night before?
              not sure about the night before...but may be there in the early morn when yal roll out

the CB7 man....notice I have not seen you drive a CB7 to a meet since I been a member of this forum...lol....you got me wondering man.....lol...j/k

the Phoenix. silly....
              Trev know what I am talking about!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
              ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

I'm trying to get the h22a4 in the accord before this meet if I can then I'm coming

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                  not sure about the night before...but may be there in the early morn when yall roll out.

thats cool man. we'll be heading out that morning at like 10am.

Comment

thats cool man. we'll be heading out that morning at like 10am.
                    thats whats up!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                    ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Man, we're gonna straight up take over I95 on the way up there! Got some work to do between now and then so might not see too many of you until it goes down. As soon as I get my tax money it's time to do some late Christmas shopping and I might just have a surprise for you guys! Later.
                      Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Man, we're gonna straight up take over I95 on the way up there! Got some work to do between now and then so might not see too many of you until it goes down. As soon as I get my tax money it's time to do some late Christmas shopping and I might just have a surprise for you guys! Later.

same here. i might not be doing any traveling during Febuary. need to get my car right. plus i dont want no one to see it before its done

Comment

same here. i might not be doing any traveling during Febuary. need to get my car right. plus i dont want no one to see it before its done

I'll be waitin for ya dude! Need to find out what's up with that hotel or whatever that we're staying at the night before we leave.
                          Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                            the CB7 man....notice I have not seen you drive a CB7 to a meet since I been a member of this forum...lol....you got me wondering man.....lol...j/k

Trev know what I am talking about!

It's just a crappy old 17 y/o car. Nothing is done to it.
                            RETIRED...

Comment

I'll be waitin for ya dude! Need to find out what's up with that hotel or whatever that we're staying at the night before we leave.

thats cool man. ill let you know.

It's just a crappy old 17 y/o car. Nothing is done to it.
                              lmao. last time i heard something like that, my friend told me that his SI had nothing but bolt ons. then later on that afternoon i heard a BOV from his car. lmao.

Comment

i will deff be there...i may have my lil bro with me and if cvc7chris aint back on the road then i'll see if he wants to ride too...its gettin closer!!

JDMchristian991's fiance and better half
                                and yes...im a FEMALE!!

Comment

Working...
                                X