• Show
Clear All

lol ok, ill stay put.

Comment

Originally posted by h22anow View Post
      lol ok, ill stay put.
      huh? lol. oh. your talking to the MD dudes. lol

Comment

aight i have practally 36 hours to clean, paint, swap my trans, dis, cap and button. o and finish lowerin it. FUCK, hate to say it shadow but idk. honestly, i can do everything tomorrow, but its that last minute shit that kills ya. my buddie in h22 isn't gonna make it. broke a timing belt yesterday so he's down for the count.

the rebuild!
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...50#post2073450

Comment

Originally posted by chillin943 View Post
          aight i have practally 36 hours to clean, paint, swap my trans, dis, cap and button. o and finish lowerin it. FUCK, hate to say it shadow but idk. honestly, i can do everything tomorrow, but its that last minute shit that kills ya. my buddie in h22 isn't gonna make it. broke a timing belt yesterday so he's down for the count.
          just dont rush it man. you rush it and you'll forget or mess up some vital part. then you'll be down for the count. and sucks for your friend tho.

im still trying to get over this virus. im able to eat a little bit. i know i was able to eat something once my stomach started to feel hungry. lol. still drinking Sprite just to be sure tho. oh what i would give to drink my Tropicana Fruit Punch.....

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
            just dont rush it man. you rush it and you'll forget or mess up some vital part. then you'll be down for the count. and sucks for your friend tho.

im still trying to get over this virus. im able to eat a little bit. i know i was able to eat something once my stomach started to feel hungry. lol. still drinking Sprite just to be sure tho. oh what i would give to drink my Tropicana Fruit Punch.....
            Dont worry bro youll get over it! what time you wanna meet and clean the cars tomorrow?
            2001 Chevrolet Silverado

Comment

Originally posted by DsMJUNKY54 View Post
              Dont worry bro youll get over it! what time you wanna meet and clean the cars tomorrow?
              lol. yeah. ill be over it by tomorrow night. yeah. i have to clean my g/f car tomorrow too. we can do that around like 11 or 12.

Comment

i know. ive swaped my tranny a bunch of times with my old cb and once already wit this car so i think it should go smoothly. i think ill be straight really. im just gonna prime my whole car and my boy has a compressor and a spray gun. so that won't take long. but far as i kno i am still goin, unless something major breaks, which i honestly doubt will happen. and yea barf bag and 5 gallon bucket, u gotta make this one!

the rebuild!
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...50#post2073450

Comment

lol. yeah. ill be over it by tomorrow night. yeah. i have to clean my g/f car tomorrow too. we can do that around like 11 or 12.
                  Alright thats cool with me bro. I bought some new plug wires so all my maitence is done My car is in tip top shape and begging for its drop lmao.
                  2001 Chevrolet Silverado

Comment

Thanks guys! I hope I find Elizabeth soon. I literally cried right when I didn't see her.

Comment

Originally posted by True-BlueCB7 View Post
                      Thanks guys! I hope I find Elizabeth soon. I literally cried right when I didn't see her.
                      dag man. i feel sorry for you yo. i hope you get her back in one piece. you dont have much done to it do you?

edit: i hate to make it sound like its not all bad, but most likely they'll ditch the car and take the stereo system. thats the only thing on your cb thats not stock.

Comment

sorry Elizabeth is gone,hope she come home soon,bro.be strong.

Comment

Dayuum dude...hope you find your car man....one of mine got stolen not too long ago.....I hate thieves!!!!!!!!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                          ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

dag man. i feel sorry for you yo. i hope you get her back in one piece. you dont have much done to it do you?

edit: i hate to make it sound like its not all bad, but most likely they'll ditch the car and take the stereo system. thats the only thing on your cb thats not stock.
                            Lol yeah, maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                              Dayuum dude...hope you find your car man....one of mine got stolen not too long ago.....I hate thieves!!!!!!!!
                              i dont understand it man. thieves have been on the rise as of lately. ive been watching my car REAL close for the past few weeks. but no one can get it out of the yard without me knowing tho. the yard has a steep hill and if you dont go out of it right, you'll rip off the front bumper. and in order to do that, you have to start the car. and no one else's car in my neighborhood sounds like mine.

i plan on installing a kill switch soon tho. for times when im out of town.

Comment

Originally posted by USDM_CB7 View Post
                                we are trying to get people from New York (me) and Daheavyking and people from jersey to meet up with the md crew to form a big caravan!!
                                Yes! The MD crew needs to start making plans for when and where to meet so the out of state folks have the details. I'm thinking Steve's place but I'll let him say whether that's cool or not.

My Accord History:
                                91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Working...
                                X