• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1990HybridCB7 View Post
    Yea, I was just trying to make sure...

Don't wanna make any assumptions
    yeah. he'll be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
      OH!!!!!!! i just forgot. oh yeah. ima have me a surprise at the meet and im getting it dirt cheap too. oh snaps.
      man leave the blow up doll at home....we dont want to see that

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
        man leave the blow up doll at home....we dont want to see that
        i know its been a dream for you to see me with that. lmao

Comment

he had better be. lol.
          It will be there. Took it out today. Taking it out tomorrow too. That's all I got to say about that.
          Carlos
          My Members Ride Page

Comment

OH!!!!!!! i just forgot. oh yeah. ima have me a surprise at the meet and im getting it dirt cheap too. oh snaps.
            What suprize you got fool???
            2001 Chevrolet Silverado

Comment

Originally posted by Accord SiR View Post
              It will be there. Took it out today. Taking it out tomorrow too. That's all I got to say about that.
              lol. nice man. hope to see you there. been trying to get you to one of my meets for a while.

Originally posted by DsMJUNKY54 View Post
              What suprize you got fool???

Comment

Who's bringing stuff to sale. I wanna know if i need to bring any of my taxes or not. lol
                2001 Chevrolet Silverado

Comment

i might do some window art if i can get the wash away paint
                  underground Society 757

Comment

so i take it no one will be coming up the night before?

Comment

Originally posted by DsMJUNKY54 View Post
                      Who's bringing stuff to sale. I wanna know if i need to bring any of my taxes or not. lol

I've got some stuff laying around, what are you looking for dude? I'll bring parts w/me but only if they're spoken for, don't wanna weigh the CB down for no reason.
                      Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

so i take it no one will be coming up the night before?
                        Was going to before but plans changed. I'll be heading out from here at 7am so I should be up in RR between 9:15-9:30am, or sooner depending on how heavy my right foot's feeling that morning! How many of us will be riding out from RR that morning anyways, I've got 3-5 coming w/me. Yo Tony (1990ex), hit me up if you want to meet up on the way to RR and we'll get this party started right homie!
                        Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

got about 4-5 coming from g-boro/oxford to RR
                          Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                            Was going to before but plans changed. I'll be heading out from here at 7am so I should be up in RR between 9:15-9:30am, or sooner depending on how heavy my right foot's feeling that morning! How many of us will be riding out from RR that morning anyways, I've got 3-5 coming w/me. Yo Tony (1990ex), hit me up if you want to meet up on the way to RR and we'll get this party started right homie!

You got 3 -5 Accords rolling with you....or other Hondas? I will be coming down Sunday morning, by the time we hit RR....I should have 5 Accords with me...(1) 5th gen and maybe (1) 6th gen...(3) 4th gens

We trying to leave out at 7am as well....from Greensboro....so we will hit RR before 10 hopefully....if everybody leaves on time.

I might bring a few parts to sell....no tranny's though or heavy sh*t....just some small pieces.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Originally posted by 90fourdoor View Post
                              got about 4-5 coming from g-boro/oxford to RR

cool...we trying to hit Oxford around 8 -8:15ish if we leave Greensboro at 7am on the dot.

We meeting at the gas station off the last Oxford exit going north on 85 where they rent the Uhauls at.

Comment

Exit 206 the exxon right there on 158.
                                Jeff

Comment

Working...
                                X