This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by breeziebabyyy View Post
    ..I'm on standby for the moment. I just got word of a death in the family and the funeral is saturday. My car isn't finished yet, if I come I'll be rolling solo and will be in a different CB. I'll keep you posted guys. I've been sick, I'm on my BB sending this message. Hope it goes through you guys know my number, call or text.. Its faster than trying to post, damn phones frustrating!!

Sorry to hear about your loss Breezie.....hey take care of yourself...hope to see you at the meet in your CB!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
    ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

..I'm on standby for the moment. I just got word of a death in the family and the funeral is saturday. My car isn't finished yet, if I come I'll be rolling solo and will be in a different CB. I'll keep you posted guys. I've been sick, I'm on my BB sending this message. Hope it goes through you guys know my number, call or text.. Its faster than trying to post, damn phones frustrating!!
      sorry to hear that girl. hope all is well. just try to make it if you can.

Comment

Thanks guys! I've been on the board looking but not posting. I haven't really been posting, I've been sick thanks for the kind words guys. I'm laying here watching finding nemo Tony, I would love to take my CB but honestly idk if ill have it ready by then. You should know why..
        But I should be there, if not in my rosewood ill be in the beordeux red CB

Originally posted by Juice21
        thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
        Originally posted by GameChewer
        Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

Originally posted by f22a1accord View Post
          yup yup. hopefully my engine will hold up. im starting to get a pretty bad lifter tick
          yep dude you should be fine (I hope)....hey I sent you a PM...holla at me if you want to get that before the meet.

Originally posted by 90fourdoor View Post
          I have powa now I can go through the full rpm range finally Still throwing knock cel but dont feel a difference when it comes on. I have a spare sensor Im going to swap in this weekend when I change the oil.
          Awl Hell Jeff is back in full effect....glad to hear your joint is running right man....hey I got the thangs installed....my CB is sitting pretty now......thanks again for the hook up!

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
          No doubt! What's your plan on riding up there, you guys rolling out on Sat to Shadow's or are you gonna just roll Sun morning? I'm trying to decide on what I'm gonna do myself so let me know homie.
          I think I am shooting for a Sunday morning departure myself man...and the Greensboro crew is to I think....that would include Dbsharp...and F22a1accord (and maybe my man Danny from Asheboro)...and then stop in Oxford for Jeff and John.....rolling from there 5 deep to RR (maybe) and then hit 95 north for the meet!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Thanks guys! I've been on the board looking but not posting. I haven't really been posting, I've been sick thanks for the kind words guys. I'm laying here watching finding nemo Tony, I would love to take my CB but honestly idk if ill have it ready by then. You should know why..
            But I should be there, if not in my rosewood ill be in the beordeux red CB
            Cool...hey long as you are there.....hanging with your peeps.....hey whats with the finding nemo...whats wrong...sponge bob aint on or something....lol

Ahh rolling in the red CB....I hear ya.....go head on Ke!

Comment

I have powa now I can go through the full rpm range finally Still throwing knock cel but dont feel a difference when it comes on. I have a spare sensor Im going to swap in this weekend when I change the oil.
              why dont you just buy my p06 off me, have joser chip it and tune ya...
              set the ecu up for no knock sensor...since they suck anyways!
              MadLab Racing
              Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                Cool...hey long as you are there.....hanging with your peeps.....hey whats with the finding nemo...whats wrong...sponge bob aint on or something....lol

Ahh rolling in the red CB....I hear ya.....go head on Ke!
                I don't watch sponge bob, I could never get into it. I like nemo he's cooooool my babysitting my lil cousin anyiah she used to love that movie and have me watch it with her ALL day!!!!

Originally posted by Juice21
                thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
                Originally posted by GameChewer
                Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

I think I am shooting for a Sunday morning departure myself man...and the Greensboro crew is to I think....that would include Dbsharp...and F22a1accord (and maybe my man Danny from Asheboro)...and then stop in Oxford for Jeff and John.....rolling from there 5 deep to RR (maybe) and then hit 95 north for the meet!
                  that would be awesome for yall to roll up to RR and roll out with us. convoy FTW!!!!!

Comment

Deev coming to this meet?

Comment

Deev coming to this meet?
                      i talked to him and he said he's gonna try to make it. i hope so. i didt get to meet him last time.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                        i talked to him and he said he's gonna try to make it. i hope so. i didt get to meet him last time.
                        thats cause your car was not running on a p06 tuned by joser.

It's your only chance OB-One!
                        MadLab Racing
                        Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                          thats cause your car was not running on a p06 tuned by joser.

It's your only chance OB-One!
                          LMAO!!!!!!

dude. i told you. lol. i want to work on my suspension 1st before i get a chipped ECU. after the meet im getting my brakes done. then some new coilovers and struts.

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                            why dont you just buy my p06 off me, have joser chip it and tune ya...
                            set the ecu up for no knock sensor...since they suck anyways!
                            I would but that would take my funds for the trip and I wouldnt be able to come. I have a spare knock sensor that im going to swap out. For this motor there will be no more power upgrades. might do a dsm turbo f build into this 4dr and do a n-a h23 build after that, then hopefuly find a 92-93 coupe and drop it in.
                            Jeff

Comment

I would but that would take my funds for the trip and I wouldnt be able to come. I have a spare knock sensor that im going to swap out. For this motor there will be no more power upgrades. might do a dsm turbo f build into this 4dr and do a n-a h23 build after that, then hopefuly find a 92-93 coupe and drop it in.
                              You got some big plans man......cant wait to see how they turn out...might inspire me to boost one of mine!

Comment

You got some big plans man......cant wait to see how they turn out...might inspire me to boost one of mine!
                                Big plans but will probably take a long time plus a new job to complete them lol. I would like to see both of those hit 200 whp as a basic goal for each or just say screw it get another car for a dd and rebuild and boost the h23. Idk but I like the thought of a N-A build.
                                Jeff

Comment

Working...
                                X