X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulhenrick2k8 View Post
    am I invited to this? my car is all-stock
    no stock 4x4 status cars allowed

lmao. j/k. yeah man. your a fellow cb7tuner or course your invited. want me to add you to the list?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
      no stock 4x4 status cars allowed

lmao. j/k. yeah man. your a fellow cb7tuner or course your invited. want me to add you to the list?

Tell him to bring it on man....we will sell you a set of lowering springs or used coil overs (no Jeff not those...lol)

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
        Tell him to bring it on man....we will sell you a set of lowering springs or used coil overs (no Jeff not those...lol)
        lmao. yeah we will. and probably install them there too. lmao

Comment

Originally posted by lucid View Post
          I would definitely check that stuff, and the compression if you can before you spend money and time going back to F22. If your distributor parts are good, and you know your timing is right, worse case scenario is probably just bent exhaust valves anyway, and if that's what's up, I have a set.
          Make sure you use the pin/screwdriver in the service hole to check the alignment of the rear balance shaft, you can't check it just from the gear and timing marks like the other parts because that has to spin around 4 complete turns to get back to straight.

By the way, The H23 timing and balance belt check and adjustment steps should be exactly the same as the F22 steps, just don't forget to wrap the belt over that second camshaft too!

Don't give up!
          And don't make me bring my tools to this meet, your engine doesn't want to mess with me, haha.

Maybe we should have a bi-annual "get your shit fixed meet" ?
          lol get your shit fixed meet perfect and we'll meet at a jy perfect for parts.
          Ty for the info Im going to start on this within the next couple of days and it sucks now that the motor is in the car but I have to get it done. If anything possibly 1-3 teeth off I hope bc it runs good till the cel lol then it starts to break up above 3k. But i do have my dizy advanced as far as it will go for it to run right so Im thinking timing is the issue, and hope the top end quiets down after this and valve adj.
          TY again lucid for your help
          Jeff

Comment

lol better not you got a good deal I guess. If he gets springs we can drop it at the meet lol I cary my tools at all times.
            Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by 90fourdoor View Post
              lol better not you got a good deal I guess. If he gets springs we can drop it at the meet lol I cary my tools at all times.
              same here. i need to get a floor jack tho. the next set of rims im getting will be having my car sit lower. lol.

Comment

You guess? I should hope so...lol....unlesss they dont work right...I will be happy!

Cool bring your tools...you got a spring compressor to get the stock springs off his car...lol

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

You guess? I should hope so...lol....unlesss they dont work right...I will be happy!

Cool bring your tools...you got a spring compressor to get the stock springs off his car...lol
                  na just let em fly who needs them anyways. lol I dont have one but im sure someone might. but I will have the 1in drive ratchet w the 36mm for the axle nut lol
                  Jeff

Comment

na just let em fly who needs them anyways. lol I dont have one but im sure someone might. but I will have the 1in drive ratchet w the 36mm for the axle nut lol

Nice!

What happended....it got ghost around here....lol....where er'body at???

Comment

Nice!

lmao. trying to decide on getting these rims or other things. lmao. im trying to figure out if the BB6 Prelude suspension fits on our cb7s. if they do then i can get me some Tien coilovers for $300

Comment

lmao. trying to decide on getting these rims or other things. lmao. im trying to figure out if the BB6 Prelude suspension fits on our cb7s. if they do then i can get me some Tien coilovers for $300
                        look up part number for ours then look up the number for the bb6
                        part number reference ftw.
                        Jeff

Comment

Nice!

you left for a while and no one posted i kept watching for replys lol so i went and got on the xbox
                          Jeff

Comment

you left for a while and no one posted i kept watching for replys lol so i went and got on the xbox
                            lmao. i would be playing my PS2 but the girls were on it. lmao. i got my g/f and her 2 kids hooked on GTA: san andreas. lol

Comment

lmao. i would be playing my PS2 but the girls were on it. lmao. i got my g/f and her 2 kids hooked on GTA: san andreas. lol
                              lol all I got right now is my reg xbox halo edition had to sell my 360 for rent times were rough
                              Jeff

Comment

lol all I got right now is my reg xbox halo edition had to sell my 360 for rent times were rough
                                i feel ya man. but ive been scanning honda-tech for pics(they take some freakin awesome pics up there) and nlmotoring.com for parts(Sportmaxx rims for $100 a pop and 205/45/16s for $75).

Comment

Working...
                                X