X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If shes there or w her new 30 y/o bf but his is on the way too lol
    Jeff

Comment

Damn! Well, finally got an appointment at the shop down the road. I've only heard good things about this shop, and they only charge 28 an hour for labor. My dads mechanic in Baltimore charged 70!! Good thing too, because last night coming home from wal mart, I thought my driver side wheel was going to fall off. Seems like something inside the Hub, is REALLY loose. When I pulled over, there was smoke coming from the axle nut. I've been trying to get into this shop for 2 weeks now. My exact words were "how soon can you get me in to check what's wrong with the car? I have a car meet in a month". haha Pretty sure it's bearings, or possibly the axles. Good thing I finally did the Taxes. Thanks, Shadow. haha
      98' Mustang 3V Swap
      11' VW CC R36

Comment

Originally posted by Gotz Cb7 View Post
        Damn! Well, finally got an appointment at the shop down the road. I've only heard good things about this shop, and they only charge 28 an hour for labor. My dads mechanic in Baltimore charged 70!! Good thing too, because last night coming home from wal mart, I thought my driver side wheel was going to fall off. Seems like something inside the Hub, is REALLY loose. When I pulled over, there was smoke coming from the axle nut. I've been trying to get into this shop for 2 weeks now. My exact words were "how soon can you get me in to check what's wrong with the car? I have a car meet in a month". haha Pretty sure it's bearings, or possibly the axles. Good thing I finally did the Taxes. Thanks, Shadow. haha
        good to hear you got to a shop man. get it fixed before the meet

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
          good to hear you got to a shop man. get it fixed before the meet
          Yea, that's my goal. I just have issues taking my car to a shop. So many complaints from costs and stuff. High labor charges, having to take the car back. It taking 2 weeks to get into the shop let alone, is good. Plus, hearing that they get about 10-15 cars done a day?

I called up Summit (was recommended), and seen that they have a Hub Assembly? The picture shows the Hub and bearing, combined. I told the guy, hey..I'm trying to stop from having to get bearings pressed, so is this the entire assembly, bearings already pressed? "yes sir, pull the old, insert the new". Yup, only got the bearings in the mail. Called and they said "we don't have honda hubs". So, that's a plus also, cause if it's the bearings, I won't end up having to pay 250 bucks or something JUST for bearings from the shop, when I got them for 130 shipped. I take it in Friday, and they'll see what's wrong and call me, and hopefully they can get it fixed Friday. If not, most likely Monday. Pretty excited. This car hasn't drove smooth for 6-7 months. Got so bad last night, that I almost pulled over and had to call a tow truck. I was waiting for a wheel to fall off or something. I hate to see the car suffer.
          98' Mustang 3V Swap
          11' VW CC R36

Comment

haha you know. i need to get the damage on my car fixed b4 this meet.

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
              NICE....so if you want to we can do some burnouts in front of her house...and cut some doughnuts...lol....that'll piss her off
              haha doughnuts in reverse maybe, unless your trysliding. LMAO
              My cb7

h22a
              5-spd lsd
              Lord, grant me the serenity
              to accept the things I cannot change,
              the courage to change the things I can,
              and the wisdom to hide the bodies
              of those people I had to kill because they pissed me off.

Comment

we can do that and for the guys coming up on saturday we have reservations at logans to hold there room by the bar ................
                underground Society 757

Comment

Originally posted by f22a1accord View Post
                  haha doughnuts in reverse maybe, unless your trysliding. LMAO

"tray" sliding is the shit man....you tried it before?

Originally posted by Black_Soul View Post
                  we can do that and for the guys coming up on saturday we have reservations at logans to hold there room by the bar ................

What is Logans man? Here its a steakhouse...

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                  ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

yeah they have some of the best steaks in town
                    underground Society 757

Comment

Man, I've been waiting for this meet since this past summer, 1 more month and counting down! Can't wait to try out my new goodies on the freeway, YEAAA YEEEAAA!
                      Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                        Man, I've been waiting for this meet since this past summer, 1 more month and counting down! Can't wait to try out my new goodies on the freeway, YEAAA YEEEAAA!
                        no gov on the p12 plus you will love the top end
                        UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                        NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post

Yeah, that's just part of the equation dude. Check out my MR thread and my parts list that I got coming, it's goin down man! Appreciate the hook up though homie, see ya Sat.
                          Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Yeah, that's just part of the equation dude. Check out my MR thread and my parts list that I got coming, it's goin down man! Appreciate the hook up though homie, see ya Sat.
                            gotta look out for the underground fam
                            UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                            NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Who said we cant do donuts?? I got 2 mr2's lol but prob going to sell them.

And I got some good news and some bad news
                              Jeff

Comment

oh hecks YEAH!!!!!! dag im freakin amped for this man.

...no governer? i didnt even think about that. i wonder....lmao

im about to check your thread out

gotta look out for the underground fam
                                underground society for life man even when we all upgrade to '07 and '08 cars ill stil rock the US decal.

Comment

Working...
                                X