This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
    Oh yeah man...it took us 5 hours from Greensboro with a couple stops along the way!
    haha i think we were a little quicker than that. hell we never drop below 80mph . maybe i wont get left this time. so when is my name gunna get posted on the ppl that go?
    My cb7

h22a
    5-spd lsd
    Lord, grant me the serenity
    to accept the things I cannot change,
    the courage to change the things I can,
    and the wisdom to hide the bodies
    of those people I had to kill because they pissed me off.

Comment

Originally posted by f22a1accord View Post
      haha i think we were a little quicker than that. hell we never drop below 80mph . maybe i wont get left this time. so when is my name gunna get posted on the ppl that go?
      nah dude....good solid 5 hours...I can get to Kings Domion from Greensboro in 4...so yeah we took 5 or more....lol

Shadow...can the man get his name on the list

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Are they interchangeable with the H22 starters?
        Idk Im running the h23 settup and was using th f22 starter I dont think there is much difference if any
        Jeff

Comment

nah dude....good solid 5 hours...I can get to Kings Domion from Greensboro in 4...so yeah we took 5 or more....lol

damn it didnt feel that long but oh well it was fun. so how many ppl are we meeting on the way this time?
          My cb7

h22a
          5-spd lsd
          Lord, grant me the serenity
          to accept the things I cannot change,
          the courage to change the things I can,
          and the wisdom to hide the bodies
          of those people I had to kill because they pissed me off.

Comment

just did some quick research H22,H23, F22 starters work so anyone got one for cheap?
            Jeff

Comment

wow threads seem to die after I post lol
              Jeff

Comment

dont worry inm on now
                underground Society 757

Comment

got ya. sorry homes. thought it was up there.

you drive slow....lmao

Originally posted by 90fourdoor View Post
                  wow threads seem to die after I post lol

lmao. naw. not that homes. ill see what i can find for ya. i plan on doing a junk yard run soon for some interior parts.

Originally posted by Black_Soul View Post
                  dont worry inm on now
                  so what? punk

Comment

Ive got some messages sent waiting for replys back on myspace from people that might have one. Oh and If I can get it all sraightened out in time tax returns hit the bank monday so might have a few new things
                    Jeff

Comment

me too
                      underground Society 757

Comment

nothing drastic I want to keep it running one I get it going again so nothing big and drastic
                        Jeff

Comment

damn it didnt feel that long but oh well it was fun. so how many ppl are we meeting on the way this time?
                          Dont know man....I am trying to work it out so we meet up with Shadow and Black Soul...so on our end coming from this way....maybe you and dbsharp if he comes.....hit Oxford get 2 more....then off to RR to meet knucklehead...uh hmm...I mean Shadow....lol

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Dont know man....I am trying to work it out so we meet up with Shadow and Black Soul...so on our end coming from this way....maybe you and dbsharp if he comes.....hit Oxford get 2 more....then off to RR to meet knucklehead...uh hmm...I mean Shadow....lol
                            lmao. shut up. lol. would be nice for us all to roll up I-95 together man. come on now

Comment

just mapquest RR is bout an hour from here, and those directions take me right past my xs house i mean right in her front yard
                              Last edited by 90fourdoor; 02-18-2009, 11:51 PM.
                              Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by 90fourdoor View Post
                                just mapquest RR is bout an hour from here, and those directions take me right past my xs house i mean right in her front yard
                                NICE....so if you want to we can do some burnouts in front of her house...and cut some doughnuts...lol....that'll piss her off

Comment

Working...
                                X