This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
    Bring it on dude.....bring some cash too......we can meet up at the same spot
    haha yea i kno right. nah my cars actually runnin alot better. i cant wait for this meet. are you still driving the same cb7?
    My cb7

h22a
    5-spd lsd
    Lord, grant me the serenity
    to accept the things I cannot change,
    the courage to change the things I can,
    and the wisdom to hide the bodies
    of those people I had to kill because they pissed me off.

Comment

dam thats cool.....you like them hours...or they just cutting back?
      Im still going to be getting the same amount of hours I was getting but now I just dont have to drive to durham every day
      Jeff

Comment

so who wanted to join my Underground Society crew? since yall all seem to be in the NC, VA, and NC area. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
          nice man. im waiting to get my paycheck and my tax return.
          Holy piss. I completely forgot about tax return, doin' that shit today. Maybe I'll have the whole new suspension on by the meet.
          98' Mustang 3V Swap
          11' VW CC R36

Comment

dude i donno but ill try, i'm have to do some cordination with you dumb fuckers
            ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

Originally posted by Gotz Cb7 View Post
              Holy piss. I completely forgot about tax return, doin' that shit today. Maybe I'll have the whole new suspension on by the meet.

how you forget about that wad of cash the money gives you back every year? silly boy. lmao.

Originally posted by coffe_bean26 View Post
              dude i donno but ill try, i'm have to do some cordination with you dumb fuckers
              you had better try. lol. let me know man. give me a call.

Comment

Originally posted by f22a1accord View Post
                haha yea i kno right. nah my cars actually runnin alot better. i cant wait for this meet. are you still driving the same cb7?
                Yeah the same one in my sig line...had thought about driving the 5th gen...but I dont want to get left...(lol..that shit is slow!)

Definitely keep in touch dude...you live pretty close to me....so we will meet at the same spot in Greensboro!

Originally posted by 90fourdoor View Post
                Im still going to be getting the same amount of hours I was getting but now I just dont have to drive to durham every day
                Cool....man...I know that drive gets old...I was dating a chick up in Durham when I lived in Oxford...hated driving there...lol

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

I was dating a chick up in Durham when I lived in Oxford...hated driving there...lol
                  oxford-durham is nothing try oxford-fayetteville lol. I dated one down there for a few months, that drive was too much to doo all the time.
                  Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by 90fourdoor View Post
                    oxford-durham is nothing try oxford-fayetteville lol. I dated one down there for a few months, that drive was too much to doo all the time.
                    DAYUUM....I got you on that one though bro.....I dated a girl in Greenville, NC for 3 years...lol....things we do for the booty man!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

DAYUUM....I got you on that one though bro.....I dated a girl in Greenville, NC for 3 years...lol....things we do for the booty man!
                      i got you both. i was dating my girl while i was in MD and she was here in NC. BAYYYYAAAAMMMM!!!!!!!!!! lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                        i got you both. i was dating my girl while i was in MD and she was here in NC. BAYYYYAAAAMMMM!!!!!!!!!! lol.

haha....not really man...before they built the new way to get to Greenville from my house it was close to 4 hours! I can get to MD in 4 hours or less from your house....lol

Comment

I got all you guys, I moved from WA to NC to be with my girlfriend (now my ex-wife/baby's mama)!
                          Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Holy F

I was think about moving from MD to Hell, but said fk it I'm already married.

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                              I got all you guys, I moved from WA to NC to be with my girlfriend (now my ex-wife/baby's mama)!
                              DAYUUM dude....yeah you got us!

Originally posted by puzzlevil View Post
                              I was think about moving from MD to Hell, but said fk it I'm already married.

....to HELL....lol.....I know what you mean man

Comment

DAYUUM dude....yeah you got us!

....to HELL....lol.....I know what you mean man
                                cool, well ill be goin for sure. but i got a few things im doin to it b4 i come up there this time.
                                My cb7

h22a
                                5-spd lsd
                                Lord, grant me the serenity
                                to accept the things I cannot change,
                                the courage to change the things I can,
                                and the wisdom to hide the bodies
                                of those people I had to kill because they pissed me off.

Comment

Working...
                                X