• Time
  • Show
Clear All

get it done than
    underground Society 757

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
      i got ya.

now. i need to find out all the people who are meeting us here in RR the night before. i know sideswipe and 1990ex. but who else? i need to be sure so we dont leave anyone behind.

Mike (woopwooph22) is gonna follow me up to your place on Sat, don't know about anybody else. Better have some cold 1's waiting for me pimpin!
      Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

k we need to find out how many guys are gone go in on the house at the hotel
        underground Society 757

Comment

Originally posted by BillKisme View Post
          It wont be at the meet but its coming along.
          nice man. and it better be ready for the march meet man. come on. get a move on.

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
          Mike (woopwooph22) is gonna follow me up to your place on Sat, don't know about anybody else. Better have some cold 1's waiting for me pimpin!
          lol. we shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by Black_Soul View Post
            k we need to find out how many guys are gone go in on the house at the hotel

any pics of this house/hotel.....a link maybe....

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
            ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

give me a sec so i can find it
              underground Society 757

Comment

give me a sec so i can find it

fo sho my brother!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

ok cant find the pics at the moment but will soon
                  underground Society 757

Comment

the hotel doesnt have pics on line because its a private own hotel but the houses they have are good ill check them out friday
                    underground Society 757

Comment

the hotel doesnt have pics on line because its a private own hotel but the houses they have are good ill check them out friday

lol....do a drive by with your cell phone camera...just kidding man!!!

Comment

lol but its lots of parking room
                        underground Society 757

Comment

Welp, it's all workin' out pretty good. Just got the bearings in the mail, gonna get them pressed here in about 2-3 weeks, ordered my header and whole new exhaust about an hour ago. (stuff I wanted before the meet), and I'm not sure if I'll be able to get the back dropped by the meet with these few things going on, but the front has a 3" drop on it, so it'll still sit nice when pictures are taken of all the Cb's lined up. The list is huge so far. More more more.
                          98' Mustang 3V Swap
                          11' VW CC R36

Comment

wish i could come to this, you coast people have it made! who knows, maybe next year ill feel ballsy enough to take the cb on an 18 hour drive!
                            MRT

Comment

Originally posted by Gotz Cb7 View Post
                              Welp, it's all workin' out pretty good. Just got the bearings in the mail, gonna get them pressed here in about 2-3 weeks, ordered my header and whole new exhaust about an hour ago. (stuff I wanted before the meet), and I'm not sure if I'll be able to get the back dropped by the meet with these few things going on, but the front has a 3" drop on it, so it'll still sit nice when pictures are taken of all the Cb's lined up. The list is huge so far. More more more.
                              nice man. im waiting to get my paycheck and my tax return. i dont know what to do with myself. lol. i have my car insurance to pay, computer bill, and my oil leaks to fix. but once i get my tax return, ill be looking into getting some suspension components.

Originally posted by ryaniskingofyou View Post
                              wish i could come to this, you coast people have it made! who knows, maybe next year ill feel ballsy enough to take the cb on an 18 hour drive!
                              we dont have it made all that much. its kinda hard getting them all together. but once we do, oh boy, its a blast.

Comment

i try and come again. hopefully my car will hold up
                                My cb7

h22a
                                5-spd lsd
                                Lord, grant me the serenity
                                to accept the things I cannot change,
                                the courage to change the things I can,
                                and the wisdom to hide the bodies
                                of those people I had to kill because they pissed me off.

Comment

Working...
                                X