Wall of text just beat you down. lol
      yes it did. i fail...

Comment

I was almost late for work bc i read the whole thing this morning
        Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by 90fourdoor View Post
          I was almost late for work bc i read the whole thing this morning
          lmao. you failed too? nice to know im not the only one. lol.

Comment

lol almost late. but yea I failed too bc I read the whole thing. I always read engine science math stuff, guess its a down fall lol
            Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by 90fourdoor View Post
              lol almost late. but yea I failed too bc I read the whole thing. I always read engine science math stuff, guess its a down fall lol
              well its not a down fall. its actually a good thing because when it comes down to it, you'll know more about how your motor runs then the guy standing next to you screaming out that he hit VTECH last night racing some guy in a Lambo.

Comment

you would have beeen better off putting pics up so shadow would understand better
                underground Society 757

Comment

Originally posted by Black_Soul View Post
                  you would have been better off putting pics up so shadow would understand better
                  oh funny har har. lol.

Comment

but being for real yeah its ok to mod your car for horse power but you could been like rob is yeah he has the right motor but if he cant drive not saying he can or cant than all his work in his car is for nothing.
                    underground Society 757

Comment

but being for real yeah its ok to mod your car for horse power but you could been like rob is yeah he has the right motor but if he cant drive not saying he can or cant than all his work in his car is for nothing.
                      see robs situation is completely different. he has a motor and tranny in his car and the only reason he cant drive it is because of the wiring harness. he's a good driver tho. me however its different. i can perfectly shift into every gear, i can have the skills of an F1 driver, but thats still not gonna win me a race against a 300hp car to my 150

but i need more power tho. i shifted perfectly against that Cobalt the other day(it S/C) and still lost. not by a lot but enough to know i need more power. ill have that soon enough tho...

Comment

i put it to u like this if you take our car against a mustang in a lap comp. than we would win because we have a lonhger wind in our car we can go longer with out gasing up also
                        underground Society 757

Comment

i put it to u like this if you take our car against a mustang in a lap comp. than we would win because we have a lonhger wind in our car we can go longer with out gasing up also
                          i got ya.

now. i need to find out all the people who are meeting us here in RR the night before. i know sideswipe and 1990ex. but who else? i need to be sure so we dont leave anyone behind.

Comment

It wont be at the meet but its coming along.
                            Its just me

Comment

y not wat happened
                              underground Society 757

Comment

oh its got no exhaust manifold back right now and it still needs a few other things before its even ready for the road. Mid April it should be up and running.
                                Its just me

Comment

Working...
                                X