Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by 90fourdoor View Post
      right off of 85 so idk if we'll be coming through RR
      85 is like 20-30min from RR. if yall come here, im sure it'll be better

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
        dont worry bout all dat....lmao

arent yall coming thru RR? yall can roll up with us.
        I swear I think RR is out of the way (big time)...thats why we didnt come that way the last time...we may need to meet up at a location off 95 or something like that!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
        ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
          I swear I think RR is out of the way (big time)...thats why we didnt come that way the last time...we may need to meet up at a location off 95 or something like that!
          thats cool man. we have a group meeting up with us in Fredricksburg, VA. you can meet us there.

Comment

thats cool man. we have a group meeting up with us in Fredricksburg, VA. you can meet us there.

Might have to do that.....but we shall see though...since it aint just me coming....I won't speak for eveyone else....they majority may want to come to the double "R"...really doesnt make me no difference....I hear they got some fine women there anyway....I been wanting to ride through and check things out!!!

One last thing...MAN GO TO WORK.....you been on this dam computer all day....man dam!!!!

...lol

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Might have to do that.....but we shall see though...since it aint just me coming....I won't speak for eveyone else....they majority may want to come to the double "R"...really doesnt make me no difference....I hear they got some fine women there anyway....I been wanting to ride through and check things out!!!

One last thing...MAN GO TO WORK.....you been on this dam computer all day....man dam!!!!

...lol
              well your not gonna find much here in RR. its either, pregnant, jailbait, or taken. lmao. so dont bother trying. the one you think to be good is jail bait. the one you think to be bangable, is pregnant, and the one that gives you that little gleem of hope, is taken and in love. lol.

as far as my work? im off nugget lmao. i dont go in til tomorrow at 4pm.

Comment

Add me too the list please i'll be there with the wife. hopefully my car will be h22 powered in time i should have it in an running in roughly two weeks from now. Oh I can't wait for the swap or the meet an oh it's still at the same place an date as on page 1 right. Oh i'm hoping i'm not going to be the only old man there lol!!!!:tu:

Comment

Originally posted by 1lowcb7 View Post
                  Add me too the list please i'll be there with the wife. hopefully my car will be h22 powered in time i should have it in an running in roughly two weeks from now. Oh I can't wait for the swap or the meet an oh it's still at the same place an date as on page 1 right. Oh i'm hoping i'm not going to be the only old man there lol!!!!:tu:
                  added.

and what swap meet?

Comment

No I mean I can't wait for my motor swap to be done an I can't wait till the meet lol!

Comment

Ive been at work all day and still been on here posting. but thats what happens when it gets slow. Never been to RR but just want to take the easiest way there and back. last meet i went to didnt get home till 1-2 am and Tony got home later he had farther to drive.
                      Jeff

Comment

If you guys don't want to meet up in RR we could just meet you in Richmond where 85 and 95 come together, still gives us a grip of road to take over on the way up.
                        Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

[QUOTE=90-JDMCB7;1910237]Big dawg you still aint out the water yet from the last Va meet...lol

Until you represent at this one, I will not let you live that down! You going to this one bro...If I have to come to RR and drag yo happy ass out the house and strap you in trunk of my car....and as Sideswipe would say...you can blow on the amps in my trunk....lol
                          QUOTE]

Dude, I was LMAO at this for real! Man, I can't wait till we roll out, gonna have a couple surprises for you guys.
                          Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

well your not gonna find much here in RR. its either, pregnant, jailbait, or taken. lmao. so dont bother trying. the one you think to be good is jail bait. the one you think to be bangable, is pregnant, and the one that gives you that little gleem of hope, is taken and in love. lol.

as far as my work? im off nugget lmao. i dont go in til tomorrow at 4pm.

Yeah right you are like "Tommy".....you aint got no job man!!! j/k

...so tomorrow at 4:01pm I will see you posting on here I am sure.....LMAO

Originally posted by 90fourdoor View Post
                            Ive been at work all day and still been on here posting. but thats what happens when it gets slow. Never been to RR but just want to take the easiest way there and back. last meet i went to didnt get home till 1-2 am and Tony got home later he had farther to drive.
                            Yeah dude...that was wild....I feel asleep a couple times, woke up driving down the highway...had no idea where I was at....dont want to do that shit again....may have to get a room in Va or something!

[QUOTE=sideswipe;1910715]
                            Big dawg you still aint out the water yet from the last Va meet...lol

Until you represent at this one, I will not let you live that down! You going to this one bro...If I have to come to RR and drag yo happy ass out the house and strap you in trunk of my car....and as Sideswipe would say...you can blow on the amps in my trunk....lol
                            QUOTE]

Dude, I was LMAO at this for real! Man, I can't wait till we roll out, gonna have a couple surprises for you guys.

Haha playa...I knew you would get a kick out of that....this trip is gonna be fun man!! Hopefully I will have no suprises at home that will prevent me from going!

Comment

Idk bout getting a room its a sunday and going to have to work monday
                              Jeff

Comment

dag yo. this is so freakin close. i got 2 or 3 more paychecks before then and ill have bills paid and the car right. this is gonna be hot yo.

Comment

Working...
                                X