Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make it more interesting/enticing since ALL WILL BE STANDING IN THE FRIGID ELEMENTS!!!

Better yet Shadow, YOU BRING THE HOT CHOCOLATE/TEA/COFFEE And a wide variety as well. And none of that "no frills" crap either!
    RETIRED...

Comment

Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post
      Make it more interesting/enticing since ALL WILL BE STANDING IN THE FRIGID ELEMENTS!!!

Better yet Shadow, YOU BRING THE HOT CHOCOLATE/TEA/COFFEE And a wide variety as well. And none of that "no frills" crap either!
      lmao. we'll see.

Comment

Maple will be there

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175 View Post
          Maple will be there
          nice man. hope to see you there. where you at now? im supposed to be going down the SC again next week.

Comment

Im waiting for that lady to call me shadow so I can come down and get that car. I called her the other day and she said she would send me pics of it but never sent them and she hasnt called me back.
            Its just me

Comment

Bill,

Let me know your budget. ALL specs, etc on the next CB you would like to purchase.

I may be of some assistance to you.

Trev...You should still have my ph#...Either way, I have yours...
              RETIRED...

Comment

Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post
                Bill,

Let me know your budget. ALL specs, etc on the next CB you would like to purchase.

I may be of some assistance to you.

Trev...You should still have my ph#...Either way, I have yours...
                Hey dude, Give me a call. Ill let you know what im looking for.
                Its just me

Comment

Originally posted by BillKisme View Post
                  Im waiting for that lady to call me shadow so I can come down and get that car. I called her the other day and she said she would send me pics of it but never sent them and she hasnt called me back.
                  ill go by there tomorrow morning if i get a chance before i go to work

Comment

Well I pick up my new CB tomarrow afternoon. Thats a great christmas gift to myself. Ill post pics of it under members rides in a few days.
                    Its just me

Comment

Well I pick up my new CB tomarrow afternoon. Thats a great christmas gift to myself. Ill post pics of it under members rides in a few days.
                      hurry human!!!!!!

lol.

new day bump

Comment

That's awesome man, hey what are you doing this Sat?
                        Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                          That's awesome man, hey what are you doing this Sat?
                          Well Im picking the car up but its not getting put on the road for a few weeks. I have a few things I gotta do to it before I get it inspected.
                          Why whats up?
                          Its just me

Comment

Couple or more of us gonna get together again this weekend probably, thought you might want to stop by if you were in the area. That goes for anybody that's interested btw.
                            Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                              Couple or more of us gonna get together again this weekend probably, thought you might want to stop by if you were in the area. That goes for anybody that's interested btw.
                              Give me till after the new year and let me get this thing inspected and lowered and Ill be down one of these weekends.
                              I already have a few things for the car, so they will go on the car as soon as its on the road.
                              Its just me

Comment

Give me till after the new year and let me get this thing inspected and lowered and Ill be down one of these weekends.
                                I already have a few things for the car, so they will go on the car as soon as its on the road.
                                nice to hear man. let us know when you come down so we can schedule something.

Comment

Working...
                                X