This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black_Soul View Post
    im the same way thats why i told shadw if he breaksdown again than im not going cant drive that far witout company
    im new on here.. but shit im down for a ride. id like to hookup with some new people an chill. black where you stay at im in raleigh,wake forest area.

Comment

i stay in roanoke rapids and the night before we are having a get together wit all the people driving north on 95 thats in nc so just let us know if you are coming up that saturday
      underground Society 757

Comment

i cant wait 4 this
        my whipp

Comment

Originally posted by liljohn92lx View Post
          im new on here.. but shit im down for a ride. id like to hookup with some new people an chill. black where you stay at im in raleigh,wake forest area.

your probably about an hour an a half from me and black_soul. we'll let you know about any local meets we have before and after the March meet.

Originally posted by GUA-D'zCb-7 View Post
          i cant wait 4 this
          dude. you have no clue how freakin amped i am about this meet

Comment

i'm hyped too..

i'll bring some food or drinks o something for the bbq...
            i can't cook though lmao :

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris View Post
              i'm hyped too..

i'll bring some food or drinks o something for the bbq...
              i can't cook though lmao :

thats cool man. just as long as your there homes.

Comment

dont worry we got a ouple of cooks
                underground Society 757

Comment

Bigjoe make sure you bring a better grill. Ill bring a longstick lighter so I dont burn my fingers this time....
                  Its just me

Comment

Fredericksburg is too close to Springfield for me to miss this one. Add me to the list.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=116662

Comment

hopefully i can come to this

Comment

make that 3 cb7s are ridin from c'ville. o and 3 bags of chips and 6 six boss drinks are on me

the rebuild!
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...50#post2073450

Comment

Originally posted by Wutlis View Post
                          Fredericksburg is too close to Springfield for me to miss this one. Add me to the list.

Originally posted by CB7CH!CK View Post
                          hopefully i can come to this

well me and the guys from here in NC can meet up with you, your man, and Wutlis in Fredericksburg off of I95. after we meet up tho, all i can say is make sure you can keep up

Originally posted by chillin943 View Post
                          make that 3 cb7s are ridin from c'ville. o and 3 bags of chips and 6 six boss drinks are on me
                          how far are you from Fredericksburg?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                            well me and the guys from here in NC can meet up with you, your man, and Wutlis in Fredericksburg off of I95. after we meet up tho, all i can say is make sure you can keep up

how far are you from Fredericksburg?
                            I am right off of I95 exit 126. Reaaly cheap gas at that exit. There is a Hooters at that exit where we can meet up at before we head to Springfield. Let me know and I'll try block off a part of that parking lot for the CB7's in town...Oh and yeah...I think I can keep up
                            Last edited by Wutlis; 11-19-2008, 02:03 PM.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=116662

Comment

ok my question is this . every one wants to go to fla on 12/6 . so is any of the fla members coming up here for the march meet . ok 2 . can w gt this on pumped up . come on people . lets see this list grow

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

im about a hour and a half pending on traffic from fredricksburg. i left here 2 hours before the last meet and was about a hour late getting there. had some car issues that put me a lil behind..... from where i live i have to go right tho the burg to get to 95.. yall wanna shoot for a pre meet there before we cruise up 95???
                                Last edited by chillin943; 11-19-2008, 08:32 PM.

the rebuild!
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...50#post2073450

Comment

Working...
                                X