No announcement yet.

Kings Dominion Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, i got 1 question. Why in the f*ck do people want to drive 95? Yall arent thinking straight. I drive it at least once a week, and its a bitch! I dont like going 25 mph for 2 hours... i just dont get it. Maby couse im 5 min away from it that i hate it.

But im gonna make the Kings Dominion meet...even if it means driving on 95 for 4 hours...

Comment

Originally posted by AllWhiteCoupe
      Dude, i got 1 question. Why in the f*ck do people want to drive 95? Yall arent thinking straight.
      x2

I'm gonna take 301 down and enjoy the cruise.
      "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
      "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
      ><((((º>

Comment

Add me to that list, bro. 95% of the problems with the car, I fixed. 5% is an o2 sensor replacement, then I'm set!
        98' Mustang 3V Swap
        11' VW CC R36

Comment

i might be down dont quote me though
          my whipp

Comment

Originally posted by Black_Soul
            Want to do a Kings Dominion Meet in June. I want to do it on the second saturday in june 14th. if you are interested let me know. ill have details n a few weeks so keep in contact.........

Where?: Kings Dominion
            When?: June 14th, 10am
            Why?: the same reason we had the Spring Meet, for the heck of it and to meet up with tuner friends and to meet up with the people yall saw at the last one.

List of whos going:
            1. Black_Soul
            2. RedStitch
            3. bigjoegood1
            4. doughboy728
            5. simpL_cb7
            6. AllWhiteCoupe
            7. CKYaccordHIM
            8. 90-JDMCB7
            9. pwrusr(maybe)
            10. HaulAss247

Im in the process of talking to the KD management to see about parking and group rates if you enjoy being on I-95, your gonna have fun driving there and back. if yall want, we can meet up at Springfield Mall again(if everyone follows directions this time. lol) and cruise down together
            Im down man I have season passes so i would probally be there anyway. sign me up

Comment

i want i n

whats up black .a can u put my name on the list. its keon thanks cause
              Last edited by Shadow1; 04-15-2008, 10:01 AM.
              [[

Comment

Originally posted by AllWhiteCoupe
                Dude, i got 1 question. Why in the f*ck do people want to drive 95? Yall arent thinking straight. I drive it at least once a week, and its a bitch! I dont like going 25 mph for 2 hours... i just dont get it. Maby couse im 5 min away from it that i hate it.

But im gonna make the Kings Dominion meet...even if it means driving on 95 for 4 hours...

if you know when to drive it you'll rarely run into rush hour traffic. people run into trafic on I-95 because they try to get on it when everyone is getting off from work, lunch, or coming home from vacation. ive ran into traffic in VA on I-95 3 times within the past year.

i make sure if im not gonna be in NOVA before 3 or 4pm, ill wait until 6 or 7pm to travel. then i know everyone is home and its smooth sailing by the time i get up thru the Dale City and Woodbridge area. that means i can race thru there with no problem I-95 can be fun if you know when you drive it

Comment

im in for the meet put me on da list

"Hotta Than A Fish Fry, Coola Den Sum Ice Cream"

Comment

have to see if i can get my boy tom to come down, hes got a white h22 swapped coupe, we'll see if he has to work or whatever
                    Previous cb7members ride thread
                    86 Nissan d21 in the workshttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=155292

TSM Garage: Honda/Acura, VW/Audi, and Subaru performance and maintenance work.

Comment

Originally posted by blue91accord
                      im in for the meet put me on da list

i added you

Haul. let me know so i can you and him to the list

Comment

im in add me. tho ive been to kings dominion to often

Comment

Im in add me to the list. Where we meeting at?
                          1991 Accord Ex F22a4 Daily Driver
                          1992 Acura Integra LS B18c swap
                          1994 Civic Dx Gsr swap

Comment

Originally posted by chriscopenhaver
                            Im in add me to the list. Where we meeting at?
                            hmmmm thats a good question..big joe u said u wanted 2 roll down 301? im down if u wanna go 2gether

"Hotta Than A Fish Fry, Coola Den Sum Ice Cream"

Comment

yall have been added

Comment

welll i guess who ever is driving north can meet in pettersburg i guess will make plans
                                underground Society 757

Comment

Working...
                                X