Looking for a Black Cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a Black Cb7

Last year I was comming out of pacific mall and I saw this beutiful black Cb7 with a nice set of rims. At the lights I pulled up beside and talked to him. If anyone here remembers a bright white, (all white) 91 Cb7, that would be me, and I would like to thank him to referring me to the site. I'll be around more often as I'm just finished my h23 turbo cb7 project this week, (god willing), and I hope to come to some of the meets! If anyone wants to add me on msn, yahoo or aim, its all good with me. Just getting back into the tuning scene after about a 5 year lapse.
    Confucius say...when god gives you gators...make Gatorade

HEY BUD!!!

i remember you! i drove beside you up kennedy that one night and you said your sceen name used to be delta31 or something like that...anyways welcome back and enjoy your stay...hope to see you again some time!!!

hey if you know where to get a h23 intake manifold let me know plz...
    anyways thanks and you car is crazy fast haha i remember when you blew pasted all that traffic

anyways take care and hope to see you around
    - Jukes
    Last edited by Jukesbox; 02-03-2008, 11:27 PM.

A & A Auto Service
    Pro-Spec
    TorontoJDM
    "Driven daily, or not at all"

Comment

DUDE! Its been a while, oh man, yeah the old f20 :P good times till she seized and the trans blew, oh well thats what I get for installing cheap parts!!
      Anyways, I'm hoping to get back into the community! I'm back to stay, finishing college up, living in markham permanently, let me know when there is a meet going on! Iif you have msn add me its in my profile now.

h23 intake mani...I'll see what I can do, my bud at Tiger Japanese probably has a few kicking around

Comment

damn you guys found each other!

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
        "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
        "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by TristansCB7
          h23 intake mani...I'll see what I can do, my bud at Tiger Japanese probably has a few kicking around
          tiger japanese? haha my sponsor's shop is like 3 mins walking distance from there its A & A auto service come visit anytime next week or something except sunday cause we are closed...i hope those guys at tiger are nice to you...i think they dislike me cause when ever i walk in they just give me the od stare...hahah well in any case come drop by sometime

nice to hear from you again
          - Jukes

Originally posted by starchland
          damn you guys found each other!
          that sounds funny haha
          - Jukes

A & A Auto Service
          Pro-Spec
          TorontoJDM
          "Driven daily, or not at all"

Comment

They give everyone the stare down lol its just how they roll I guess. I'll drop in for sure next week, getting the swap finished this week there so I have to pick it up one way or another!

You wouldn't by any chance know anywhere where I can get a decent dyno done would you? I want to see how this h23 works out as auto with the performance torque converter before I put the Treadstone turbo on.

Comment

tag racecraft they are having a special 30 bucks for 3 pulls

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
              "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
              "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Nice, thanks starchland

Comment

Working...
                X