2 Questions about Canada.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Questions about Canada.

#1. In the States you can buy lifetime Alignement from Firestone. Is there a Place like that when you just pay once and you can go back there whenever you want to get it re-aligned, no matter what?

#2 whats the ago of Consent in Ontario. Pennsylvania is 18. Ive heard 16, 18, and 19.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

1- Ive never heard of anything like that
    2- 14 or 18 depending on the context

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
    "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
    "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

1....Ive also never heard of anywhere that does that
      2....Ive heard its 14.....but you have to be within 5 years of her age...i.e....if your 19 you can bang a 14 year old......but if your 20 the youngest you can bang is a 15 year old.....I dunno whod want to though

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

1) Have not heard of the free lifetime alignment thing anywhere. A full 4 wheel alignment goes for about 100CAD.

2) It is 14...was even younger before...I hear they want to raise the age to 16. This would get a lot of people in trouble
        DEVOTE

Comment

1) What they said
          2) What they said..

When are you moving?

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

Originally posted by lowakkord
            1) What they said
            2) What they said..

When are you moving?

Well as of right now, my seal is comming in on the 8th. After that i wanna drive around here for a gas tank and get a the little quirks out and then ill drive up.

So me being a 18 yr old, being with a 16 or 17 yr old wont cause any problems?

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

Comment

honestly man you have nothing to worry about up here.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
              "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
              "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

That Makes me

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079
                  nope...refer to the following quote from the University of Alberta Sexual Assault Center:

"The age of consent to engage in sexual activity in Canada is 14.
                  According to the Criminal Code of Canada, a person under the age of 12
                  cannot consent to any kind of sexual activity."
                  DEVOTE

Comment

Well as of right now, my seal is comming in on the 8th. After that i wanna drive around here for a gas tank and get a the little quirks out and then ill drive up.

I know you really want to get up here and shit....but I personally would wait until winters closer to being finished.....Salt fucking sucks man

And when I was dating my ex she was 16 for a few months while I was 18....and they only sent me to jail for like 6 months....soooooooo worth it

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079#2
                      whats the ago of Consent in Ontario. Pennsylvania is 18. Ive heard 16, 18, and 19.

It's a Federal matter, not provincial.
                      Currently 14, a proposed law is currently under review by the Senate, to raise it to 16.
                      2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
                      Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
                      1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

Originally posted by King James
                        I know you really want to get up here and shit....but I personally would wait until winters closer to being finished.....Salt fucking sucks man

And when I was dating my ex she was 16 for a few months while I was 18....and they only sent me to jail for like 6 months....soooooooo worth it
                        I know salt sucks, but so does my life here. I need to get up there ASAP and start fresh.

Comment

I know salt sucks, but so does my life here. I need to get up there ASAP and start fresh.
                          I feel ya dude.....thats why Im working my ass off to get a job with cn.....then I can leave this shit-town forever.

Hit me up when your in Canada......add me to msn.....jamesbelch14@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by King James
                            what? u r kidding right? why would they send u to jail?
                            DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
                              what? u r kidding right? why would they send u to jail?
                              ya i was kidding lol

Her mom loved me more than her.....so they wouldnt ever press charges

plus when I was 18 I looked like i was 16....so cops werent too suspicious of us lol

Comment

Working...
                              X