Summer Meet 2008.....track day...need interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok so heres the deal:

I dunno if anyone read it but about a month ago I made a thread saying I have a job in Alberta but my parents dont want me to go.....well they are now cool with it and so is my uncle so sometime in the near future I will be moving to Edmonton full time to work for CN.

The problem that arises from this is that I wont be able to finish planning this meet....I can probably get everything set-up and get the process started....but I wont be able to see it through to the end cuz well ill be 4000km away....So does anyone feel up to taking over the planning?

I really want this meet to happen and if I can manage the time off work (which is pretty good considering my unlces my boss lol) I will make the trip back to Ontario to attend....If I were to come here for it we could still have a bbq and all that other shit at my house.....Id just need somebody to take over the responsibilities of talking to shannonville to ensure everything gets set-up properly....Im still gonna go in on monday to set-up an account or watever I have to do to get this started.

Sorry guys for kinda bailing on this project though....I just cant pass up this opportunity since its kinda a limited time offer and its something Ive wanted to do most of my life....plus it gives me an opportunity to leave my past behind and start fresh.

Just pm me or if you have me on msn ill just send you the information I get as I gather it.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

A new thread has been started for serious interest:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=93647

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
      "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
      "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by starchland
        A new thread has been started for serious interest:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=93647
        shit sorry man I forgot to link it lol