No announcement yet.

Toronto Fall Meet 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

u guys should meet at the CN Tower like last time...lol that was random.

I wish I could make it, I'll let my little brother know about the meet, maybe he'll bring out the CB with some temporary registration.
    DEVOTE

Comment

the cn tower was pretty pimp.

7 accords wasn't a bad turn out.

I might come if i got nothing going on that weekend.
      My Ride...

Comment

so were up to 6 people now.

i don't mean to sound like a dumbass or anything, but what's/where's Kennedy Commons? i've never heard of it before.

and i'm gonna vote we do this on the 28th. unless this place is close enough, i can't see myself driving out to Toronto 2 weekends in a row.
        Originally posted by deevergote.
        And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

Originally posted by 91 EX-R
          so were up to 6 people now.

i don't mean to sound like a dumbass or anything, but what's/where's Kennedy Commons? i've never heard of it before.

and i'm gonna vote we do this on the 28th. unless this place is close enough, i can't see myself driving out to Toronto 2 weekends in a row.
          kennedy commons is a pretty well known place across the GTA...i'll post some pics of it later but i know its always filled with cars and its at kennedy rd. and elsmere i think...if not there then kennedy and 401...and yeah theres a lot of cars there on pretty much any given night

if we go....

Bring Cameras!

and maybe after that, cruise to woodbine? hahaha...thats another hang out for us to check out...ehh just a thought
          Last edited by Jukesbox; 10-26-2007, 08:23 PM.

A & A Auto Service
          Pro-Spec
          TorontoJDM
          "Driven daily, or not at all"

Comment

you guys should make it on a sunday cause saturdays im not available until after 6. the CN tower dealie sounds pretty cool too. random thought, i think im the youngest here.

THIS CAR DOES NOT BELONG TO ME SO STOP GIVING ME COMPLIMENTS!! although it is quite nice....

Vehicular Lunacy At Its Finest

Comment

If its on the 28th....I MIGHT be able to come.....we shall see whats goin on....Im pretty much gonna guarantee that Im gonna be drunk on the 27th though....So lets make it laterish in the day lol

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
                u guys should meet at the CN Tower like last time...lol that was random.

I wish I could make it, I'll let my little brother know about the meet, maybe he'll bring out the CB with some temporary registration.
                well what the fuck that is the sickest pic ever....when the fuck did this happen???? and how did u get so close to the tower? bastardzzz

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by starchland
                  well what the fuck that is the sickest pic ever....when the fuck did this happen???? and how did u get so close to the tower? bastardzzz
                  lol....thats when this happened: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=80830
                  DEVOTE

Comment

u guys meeting up this weekend?
                    welcome to the DOHC-side..muuuahahahahahah

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1906

Comment

Originally posted by f22-dohc
                      u guys meeting up this weekend?
                      I'M not. i don't know if anyone else is going to be though. we STILL haven't decided on a date but it looks like it'll be on the 28th. would you be able to come for that weekend?

Originally posted by 1990LX
                      random thought, i think im the youngest here.
                      nope, sorry. i checked your profile and it says '88 and i was born in '89 so i could be. but i think theres someone younger than me i just can't remember who.

so......28th it is?
                      Originally posted by deevergote.
                      And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

nope, sorry. i checked your profile and it says '88 and i was born in '89 so i could be. but i think theres someone younger than me i just can't remember who.
                        owned i bet your CB is probably nicer than mine too. sucks being a broke tuner

THIS CAR DOES NOT BELONG TO ME SO STOP GIVING ME COMPLIMENTS!! although it is quite nice....

Vehicular Lunacy At Its Finest

Comment

youngest?...whoever finds the him is the greatest!

A & A Auto Service
                          Pro-Spec
                          TorontoJDM
                          "Driven daily, or not at all"

Comment

iam 1990

Comment

86 bitches..

but I dont think im gonna make the meet....Ive got too much shit to do to my car before it gets really cold.....and sundays are like the only day i can do it

Im gonna plan a huge meet for next summer though.....Everyone better come lol...though i want it to be closer to my house.....

say around shannonvile racetrack hahahahha

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Originally posted by King James

Im gonna plan a huge meet for next summer though.....Everyone better come lol...though i want it to be closer to my house.....

say around shannonvile racetrack hahahahha
                                man if u can set this up and confirm it, I'll drive down from Thunder Bay
                                DEVOTE

Comment

Working...
                                X