Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW so many Canadians

Lownly over here

im a canadian, from windsor ontario.........

Comment

I'm Canadian too, just don't really post here very much.

Kings_blend: I recognize your car, you posted on my cardomain site.

Comment

sooo many canadains
        Last edited by Audio Accord; 10-22-2003, 07:42 PM.

Originally posted by f22-dohc

fuk man, i'll get my beaver after u. u'll never find me in my igloo... its camaflauged in the arctic!!

Comment

eh?

we get bashed..

thats ok, if our fast cb7's crash and we get injured, we are covered by ohip!!!! har har har

however, if we decide to unleash our pet beavers and penguins on these american folks, they will die of rabis before they get treated!!! hahahahahahahahh

if they come after us, we just hide in our igloos...they will never find our white on white houses in the arctic. aha

jk
          welcome to the DOHC-side..muuuahahahahahah

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1906

Comment

eh?

we get bashed..

thats ok, if our fast cb7's crash and we get injured, we are covered by ohip!!!! har har har

however, if we decide to unleash our pet beavers and penguins on these american folks, they will die of rabis before they get treated!!! hahahahahahahahh

if they come after us, we just hide in our igloos...they will never find our white on white houses in the arctic. aha

jk

Comment

w00t!!! canadians rock! we totally need to have a GTA CB7 meet/cruz... tommy, you with me on this one? i havent seen you in so long, dood! i need to see that dope ride of yours since you got it all fixed. AND WHY THE HELL WERENT YOU AT C7???
              MEMBER'S RIDE

i was driving along today and the check engine light came on.
              i pulled over and looked under the hood.
              the engine was still there...
              ...silly light!

Comment

well looky that.. my stuff got edited.. how nice.. nice to abuse your powers....

fuk man, i'll get my beaver after u. u'll never find me in my igloo... its camaflauged in the arctic!!

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                  when did penguins start living in the northern hemisphere?

only in zoos dude......only in zoos
                  ur fukkin "special".

its an exaguration.

i have never seen a beaver nor an igloo. penguins fly south for the winter lol--never seen one either.

have you been to toronto? or is what u think of canada is just snow and how cold it is here??

i been all over the states, hence i can say that toronto is like any big city down there. i thought it be dirty down there... but the downtowns are just as clean.

our suburbs are just cleaner....
                  welcome to the DOHC-side..muuuahahahahahah

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1906

Comment

sooo who will be the new moderator for the Canadain section? hummmm

Comment

Was audio Accord or whatever his name is really banned?
                      And is he the guy who was claiming someone elses car?

I recognize a couple fellow VAC'ers usernames on here, sup fella's

Comment

Whoa, Buddy, Take it easy. Why would you think that I was implying something? I was trying to ask if that was the guy who pretended someone else's car was his? And is there a thread somewhere on this board where I can read up on everyone bringing him out? Please tell me that you guys did that (kinda like an intervention).....

Comment

I won't tell you to take it easy as long as you don't accuse me of implying things... what a touchy person...
                          Anyway, you typed "here is the thread where a lot of it took place" but you didnt actually put a link to the thread...Does anyone else know where it is? Dude, I'm only interested in reading the thread, not into arguing with anyone here..

Comment

"you see though, every new member in the past week that has been from canada also SEEMS to be a member of the same board where this all started....audio accord is obviously the guy and is also banned now because of it"........I have NO idea what you mean by this, it doesn't make sense to me whatsoever, sorry. The only reason I know anything about the situation is because I read something that someone else said about it on THIS board. I am not a new member from this past week, I registered in August but just never had a chance to post here often. If it's annoying for you to answer my questions, maybe you can just ignore them and let someone else answer them.

Good job for you guys though for catching on to his lies so soon, I know there are all kinds of these people on all boards and usually it goes a long time before they get caught...

Chris.

Comment

Ok, I see what you meant, you maybe thought I was from TAC and coming here thinking you guys were protecting him or something. Am I right?

I'm actually from vancouveraccords.com, and came here because I like the fact that it's cb7 only. I was only requesting more info on the subject cause I have some free time and looking for some interesting reading

Chris.

Comment

Working...
                              X