No announcement yet.

A MEAT MEET // 05.20.12 Spring 2012 Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmm... if I left sometime tomorrow, I could make it to the meet with enough time to get a sleep along the way to keep it safe. It would be about 20 hours' Driving time.

Damn, that's tempting.

I know I should save my money instead and not skip out on the other stuff going on this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by RustyBucket View Post
      hmmm... if I left sometime tomorrow, I could make it to the meet with enough time to get a sleep along the way to keep it safe. It would be about 20 hours' Driving time.

Damn, that's tempting.

I know I should save my money instead and not skip out on the other stuff going on this weekend.
      Make the trip!!

New heart and soul H22A4
      Bought from: King James,kouzie,xkjnboix,tommi
      Sold too: P5ylance,GearBangnAccord
      Traded with: crazymikey,nine_deuce

Comment

Damn, that's tempting.

If you make it down on the 20th, I will personally buy you a drink.
        That would be NUTS.
        Current:
        2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
        1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
        1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

Looks like I've got weekend plans a bit closer to home...

Maybe if there's a late summer meet

Comment

repost from facebook page

*k so whos down for a pre meet at my shop Sunday? if so let me know what time u guys wanna meet up and stuff*

A & A Auto Service
            Pro-Spec
            TorontoJDM
            "Driven daily, or not at all"

Comment

Repost from Facebook as well.

EAST END DURHAM CRUISE TO A MEAT MEET:

All the Durham guys who want to pre-meet before the meet and roll down together to the 1st meet location in Mississauga. We can meet at the Tim Hortons on Brock Street in Whitby, right off the 401 where the is a McDonalds, Wendy's, gas station, etc. I'll try to park by the phone booth otherwise best other parking is in the McDonalds lot. Time figure we can meet for 11AM and we will leave the lot at 11:15AM sharp Sunday morning. Just an idea for pre-meeters in the east end.

I may roll-in with the east end guys time depending. It would have to be early though. Like it takes like 15-20 minutes to get to AJ's shop from the 401 lol. Or is it faster just from the 404? We would have to leave AJ's shop (Eglinton & Warden) your place around 12PM though.

Looks like I've got weekend plans a bit closer to home...

Maybe if there's a late summer meet
              Don't worry. It may be a little closer to you.....

WEEKEND HAS STARTED, GET YOUR RIDES READY!
              Current:

Past:

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

Alright if anyone has any last minute things I'm not really going to be looking at this page tomorrow as it's easier to access our Facebook page, mobily,

If there is any changes or updates I will post them to the CB7Tuner Ontario & Quebec Facebook group or just text me, calling me will not be preferred as I'm probably having conversations or driving.

For example, we go to Marie Curtis Park and it's full. We will head over to Humber Bay Park East. But I will post that in the Facebook group, I'll try here too. But no guarantees!

See you tomorrow!
                Current:

Past:

Comment

Thank you everyone that came out on Sunday. The meet was a amazing and had a total of 10 cars and 12 people, 7 were actual CB's. For anyone that missed the annoucement at Lone Star I'll be shortly posting it on the forum, if you know what it is already please don't spread it until the thread is up.

Probably one of my most favorite meets to date.

Here is an overview of what happened at the meet for those that could not attend:

- Meet at Marie Curtis Park (I was on time LOL), has no speedbumps but hella dips in the road
                  - Half dipped around 4:30 to 5PM when we cruised out to Lone Star by the Airport
                  - Weather was PERFECT the whole day even till night
                  - Nice friendly cruise on the 427 to the airport with some fun spirted blasts
                  - Meet up at Lone Star with a nice big parking lot
                  - Go eat inside Lone Star and watch our hot waittress do some glass switching witchcraft LOL
                  - Annoucement for next meet
                  - Cruise out to Polson Pier along the 427 and Gardiner, again AMAZING weather, hardly much traffic, some spirted blasts, VERY fun
                  - Get off at Jarvis and cruise on Lake Shore to Cherry St then to Polson Pier
                  - The parking lot for the Pier was locked but trinistylez was able to open it for us (THANK YOU ♥)
                  - Hella sexy jizzy photoshoot
                  - Cruise out around 11PM along Lake Shore west towards Yonge (again hardly any traffic, driving under the bridge is fun lol)
                  - Cruise up Yonge from the Lake Shore all the way to the 401 till we split (Hella bump Yonge street is, supposedly I was sparking like a bitch lol) This was VERY fun and I'd gladly cruise on Yonge at night time again.

That's about it. I'm going to upload the pictures for this meet before any other meet.
                  Current:

Past:

Comment

Working on the pictures. Started editing last night, so many to go through!
                    Current:

Past:

Comment

Part 1 of 2 pictures are now up!
                      https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...6547797&type=1

And slightly higher quality versions at will be on my Photoshop account.
                      They are still uploading because the size is so much bigger.

Sorry for the wait, thanks to everyone that came out.
                      Special thanks to Punkrampant drove over 3 hours just to come for the meet!
                      Current:

Past:

Comment

Working...
                      X