Welder or Low Price bodyshop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welder or Low Price bodyshop

Just got my rear panels in the mail today and was hoping to get them welded in, but i have no clue how to weld, anyone wanna help out, or know of a shop that would do it for cheap? thx in advance

I know a body shop called B&N Auto Body that specializes in Honda's and does all the body work for Whitby Oshawa Honda. Not sure of their prices but they have been there for over 50 years so something must be right.

I'd look local around you, ask them what you want them to do and get prices and compare. If you really need it cheap just get them to weld the new ones on and cut the old ones off yourself. Paint it yourself and you'd save a lot.
    Current:
    2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
    1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
    1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

I wouldnt just bring it to any welder.....bring it into a body shop

To save money you can cut as much shitty metal as you feel comfortable then bring the car over to them and theyll just have to weld them in

If thast all your doing it shouldnt cost more than a couple hundred dollars

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

I would, but you're in Toronto, I'm in Kitchener, and my welders in North Bay.

Its really not that hard. For the amount you would spend at a body shop you can just as easily sign up for a night class at your local college. It wont make you a welder, not even close, but it will teach you enough that you can weld in your panel and fix your car.

Or, I may bring the welder down to kitchener, in which case, if you buy me a spool of .022 wire and a case of Keiths we could make a day of it.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=141126

I had't done much body work at that point. and thats not nearly all the steps, but that gives you an idea right?

Comment

That would be awesome if you are willing to that for me . Let me know when you would be available to.

Comment

Working...
          X