• Time
  • Show
Clear All

**C7 Pre-Meet**

When: Sunday, October 5, 2008 @ 8:00am

Departure time: 8:30am sharp

Where: BestBuy - Parking Lot 401 / Mavis
    Click here for Map

Plan: We will Pre-meet at the best buy parking lot on 401/mavis between 8am-8:30am. we will depart at 8:30am sharp and cruise to Yorkdale north parking lot and meet the TAC guys pre-meet spot for 9am. We will then leave from there to the MAIN meet spot which is at 401 & Thickson (AMC parking lot) where we will be joining AstroVannin and the rest of the C7 cruise people (expected about 500+ cars). Lets make this happen guys. Rain or shine.. this will happen.

CONFIRMED LIST:

1. draxo
    2. lokuputha
    3. busak
    4. jas + buddy with 5th gen
    5. chords

If your name isn't on this list and you will be coming, please add it up and shoot me a pm.

I will pm you guys my number just in case someone gets lost or late.
    Last edited by lokuputha; 09-30-2008, 08:18 PM.

Members Ride

I think we should all register with the C7 meet website as well. There are only 4 CB7tuners on there.

make sure we all sign the waiver form and bring it with you: http://www.falltour.ca/waiver.pdf
    DEVOTE

Comment

aaahhhh 8am pre-meet...gotta wake up early for this one I cant wait, this should be a good cruise, lets hope for good weather...and I hope my goodies get here before the cruise

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
      be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

ill be at cayuga that day come by
        GasOrAss?

www.club5252.com

Comment

does anyone know how long this cruise is going to be? and what time its ending at?

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
          be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

Originally posted by busak87 View Post
            does anyone know how long this cruise is going to be? and what time its ending at?
            I would suggest you get in touch with Brandon to find out, pretty much an all day thing though, and people probably leave whenever they feel like it.
            CanAm '10 Cruise - Niagara Falls, ON -- Largest Annual TAC/6GA/AZine Cruise, June 4th-6th

Comment

Originally posted by busak87 View Post
              you on a time limit chris? hope not!

Members Ride

Comment

so is everyone gona make it for tomorrow?
                im in bud my buddy wont make it...im gona have the only stock car there
                Hold On Not Done Accelerating
                Had One Never Did Again

Comment

Originally posted by jas_r34 View Post
                  so is everyone gona make it for tomorrow?
                  im in bud my buddy wont make it...im gona have the only stock car there
                  everyone is showing up yes. about 17 people in total with our group so make sure you guys make it out. its gonna be fucking saawweeeeeeeeeeeeet!! i'll print out some extra waivers incase..

see you guys at 8am and best buy parking lot in heartland (mavis and 401). GAS UP!!

Members Ride

Comment

Working...
                  X