Ontario Fall Meet 2008 56K ><

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I LOVE this pic.

The RHD converison wasnt nearly as hard as I thought it would be, ha ha.

JK

Ive never seen anyone that can just whip out a camera and bust out amazing photos like you do. Like shit, I can spend all goddamn day taking a single pic and have it look like ass. Meanwhile you just bust out the cam, click, clack, fucking ninja pics that look like they're out of a magazine.

ALWAYS FANTASTIC!

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
    dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

nice pics.

btw, who helped me find that place and picked me up @ the skool?

thanks again man.
      welcome to the DOHC-side..muuuahahahahahah

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1906

Comment

that looks like a great time!

dope cb's guys

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by f22-dohc View Post
          nice pics.

btw, who helped me find that place and picked me up @ the skool?

thanks again man.
          that would be jas

Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
            that looks like a great time!

dope cb's guys
            yeah we had fun!! good food and good people, thanks to Viran for setting it all up

its too bad you couldnt make it up Jake...but I know the idea for an ohio trip was being tossed around for a spring/summer meet with you guys!! that would be sick!!

be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

Originally posted by AstroVannin View Post
              OK... Il post the pics later but heres what happened.

Chris and I were on teh 401 eastbound, far left lane.

Traffic slowed to damn near a stop, so we slowed down as well.

Some guy in a '05ish Corolla did slow down in time and slammed on the brakes and took the left shoulder to avoid Chris's car.

When he hit the shoulder he panikid thinking he was going to hit the K rail and turned into the left rear corner of Chris's car.

Anyone that remember looking at the wheel nuts on his car will remember the size of them. Man the FUCKED that cololla UP. Ive NEVER aseen anything like it in my life. The totally shredded the other guys tire, bumper, hubcap, and put a dent in the rim the size of a frickin grapefruit.

The Good : No one is dead, and everyone SEEMED ok.

The Bad : Chris's rear suspention looks pretty bent. Might have also twisted the back of the car a bit as the trunk lid seem to have NO gap on the driverside and reg gap on the pas side. At the VERY least, I would think it would need a new rear door, rear QP, and rear control arm, but who knows.

Bottom line is, everyone was ok and metal can always be replaced.

As far as the meet. Good turn out, and it was nice to get to see y'all again, and meet some new people.

There was some talk about a meet out at my place. I took a bit of a drive yesterday, theres a good 20K strack of nice windy paved sideroads that go from my house to Newcastle that are pretty fun to drive. Theres some parts that are choppy, but they are few and far between.
              Chris if your reading this, is good that you are ok...but on to the business side, you still owe me fogs and the 92-93 oe coupe tails you took for me, i tried calling you way to many times, no pick up and i'm pretty sure you didnt get my pms about them. i'm not tring to be a dick about it but its just i dont know where or how to contact you and i still would like to buy your head lights so let me know, and plz gimme a ring or pm...also you have my msn...

Astrovannin, i'm AJ, Tristans friend...i head you were suposed to come to my shop friday...anyways i still have the parts you want if you are still interested...umm send me a pm and i'll give you the prices and i\ll try and get some pics for you thanks

looks like a good meet guys...to bad i couldnt make it...no more cb , maybe next meet i'll bring my auto zc sohc ef beater lol, if you guys let me
              Last edited by Jukesbox; 10-27-2008, 10:12 PM.

A & A Auto Service
              Pro-Spec
              TorontoJDM
              "Driven daily, or not at all"

Comment

ok so my car is not a write off after well so ya iam still parting it out cuz iam making it into a track car but ya yo jukes send me ur number and ill call u so we can meet up some time so i can send u some fogs later man

Comment

Chris (1991exrs), you sir have pm.
                  DEVOTE

Comment

damn i saw the food,now im hungry lol... looked like fun nice pics an ddeff very clean cars
                    I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

Originally posted by Jukesbox View Post
                      Astrovannin, i'm AJ, Tristans friend...i head you were suposed to come to my shop friday...anyways i still have the parts you want if you are still interested...umm send me a pm and i'll give you the prices and i\ll try and get some pics for you thanks

Shit dude, sorry. I didnt know I was supposed to go anywhere.

Cant wait for the lugage rack / lip !!

dustin, you are a dick!

Comment

s/b titiled: G FUNK ERA
                        welcome to the DOHC-side..muuuahahahahahah

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1906

Comment

g funk era lol

he has the cuff but he is missing the crease

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

hahahahah.. it's all about OG shit brahz

Members Ride

Comment

Heres the pics of Chris's car and the Corolla....

Man those wheel nuts ripped the hell out of that thing !

dustin, you are a dick!

Comment

Wow... barely scuffed the green paint. Now we know what those extended studs/nuts are good for, LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X