Nothing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deryk999
    I think there would be more of us haha....maybe like kamloops.....its always really hot on the summer....anyways....will post a meet thread in the early spring.

Bring it!
    Kamloops is always hot and rarely wet. I dunno if I would be a very good host, but I could try to arrange a few things.............like maybe a dyno meet???? Nice big parking lots with NO Impark bitches!
    Lucky for me I wasn't at that infamous meet.

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

it wasnt as "bad" as u think...kinda over exposed....
      90 ex-r sedan, charcoal, 95 jdm h22, type S cams, Jun cam gears, Skunk2 valve springs, P28 chipped ecu w/ uberdata, cai, exaust, B&M fpr w/ gauge,mugen lip, 17' IWC wrapped with falken rubber, Bilstein hd, coilvers, black Leather, red/clear tails, Autometer gauges. More to come

Comment

I thought it was funny! But, ya definetly over exposed!
        Did you get a ticket? Everyone bolted pretty fast.

Comment

I dont remember you being there...

I think only one person got a ticket....two max
          90 ex-r sedan, charcoal, 95 jdm h22, type S cams, Jun cam gears, Skunk2 valve springs, P28 chipped ecu w/ uberdata, cai, exaust, B&M fpr w/ gauge,mugen lip, 17' IWC wrapped with falken rubber, Bilstein hd, coilvers, black Leather, red/clear tails, Autometer gauges. More to come

Comment

Originally posted by Deryk999
            I dont remember you being there...

I think only one person got a ticket....two max
            LOL! I wasn't there man, but I was readin all the details on VAC.
            Sorry for the misunderstanding. I can't wait to be at an infamous VAC meet.
            I think having a meet in Kamloops would be cool too.

Comment

what up Winnipeg, MB!

Comment

hehe, stupid impark lady.
                and good ol' Nathan takin' one for the team.

man, i cant wait for spring/summer meets.

hey Deryk, im doing my swap on Feb 18, hopefully nothing goes wrong.
                then i wont always be at the back of the convoy....hehe

that'll make almost, what, 7 people in VAC with h22's?

there's Acclude, Deryk999, ekoo, aburn, Tmoney, the guy with the two-tone paint job, and soon to be me!
                CB7 + H22A4 + M2S4 + JDM P13

www.vancouveraccords.com

Comment

we are going to have quite the fast crew haha.

and now to do something about it this year.

Comment

hey im in canada ..... ontario

Comment

just outside of Halifax, Nova Scotia. But I'm up in the arctic for work at the moment...
                      Trites

1992 H23 powered CB7

Comment

im located near Grand Bend,

Comment

meets should be closers to me!!

Wait until i get my turbo in all yo h22a !!!!! lol

Great achievements result from great effort

Comment

Kamloops has to be the greatest name for a city ever, apart from Knob Lick, KY.

Keep up the good work, eh? (sorry, I couldn't resist. I wonder what that was all abOOt. hehehe)

*ninja edit* second thought, Banff, Guelph, and Uranium City are some pretty good names too.
                            Last edited by ACCORDianate; 02-17-2005, 03:59 AM. Reason: oh, no reason
                            Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                            2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                            2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                            2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

canada

havent seen anyone from Burlington Ontario yet, so i guess im representin'

Comment

T DOT here...

All you burlington, sauga, brampton, etc. SURROUNDING AREA ppl should organize a meet soon... swap some spare parts or something!

The only person I know is Huy009 and as soon as he deciedes to send me the pics he took of my car... I'll post them and show if off.

My CB7 is now ***FOR SALE***

Comment

Working...
                                X