Import Alliance Meet in Nashville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Import Alliance Meet in Nashville

Found this on the H-T boards antone from these boards want to get together and rep. the CB7tunner.com

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread/1873955
    Out in the driveway building something

whos interested in this?. . lol i hella want to go .. but damn that's a drive..
    -:¦:-
    Originally posted by wed3k
    i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN
      whos interested in this?. . lol i hella want to go .. but damn that's a drive..
      Thats one hell of a drive for you... I am in Kansas City and I figured it to be almost 9 hours from here. I cant imagine how far that is for you. Later

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
        Thats one hell of a drive for you... I am in Kansas City and I figured it to be almost 9 hours from here. I cant imagine how far that is for you. Later

lol .. 2,269 mi (about 1 day 9 hours) .. count me out.. haha . well unless i win the lottery or something, then i'll fly there and ship my car out there.. haha
        -:¦:-
        Originally posted by wed3k
        i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Wow that link said it is already up to page 94! That meet looks like it is going to be a monster! If the car is done by then, I am definately down for this one!
          "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

Working...
          X