Unofficial NorCal Accord Racing Series/Track meet in Sac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unofficial NorCal Accord Racing Series/Track meet in Sac

OK here's the deal... Lx Rida and myself were going to try and organize a track meet in Sac... but then the idea of having some sort of Racing series came up... no prizes or anything special just a friendly series for the unofficial title of being the fastest accord in NorCal...basically just a series of track meets hopefully once a month at Sac raceway...

Anyways even if you don't want to participate in the series at the very least you can come to the track meet and hang out or run the 1/4 and get some slips...

It's all very unorganized at this point... but we could even go so far as to have different classes and whatnot...maybe just some kind of Heads up racing as opposed to points or something like that....suggestions and ideas are welcome...

But as of now we are hoping to get some people to come out to the first Track meet at Sac raceway on April 24th...specific details will be more forthcoming as we get closer to the 24th...

So if it sounds interesting sign up here...

so far the people coming are:

1.LX Rida
    2.Zigenballz (me)
    3.Your Name Here
    Last edited by ZigenBallZ; 03-04-2004, 03:44 AM.
    RIP Lifsatrip7

i seen you on another site. depending on what time the track is im down to chill.

im in sacramento near elk grove area. are you around that area?
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech
      i seen you on another site. depending on what time the track is im down to chill.

im in sacramento near elk grove area. are you around that area?

Track stuff is tentatively set for 11-3 on Sat April 24th... but it's subject to change possibly to coincide with everyone's free time...

Nope not in Sacto... Lake Tahoe... but I always jump at a chance to run at a track with a lower elevation than the one around here.... makes my car faster...
      RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

nobody from nor cal on this board that wants to go to Sac?
        92 DA9 // 93 D21 4x4 // 92 CB7

Comment

im here in sac.
          What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

1.LX Rida
            2.Zigenballz
            3.accordztech

Comment

i guess ill run my car, how much does that cost?

i want to have the oppertunity to run it before and after my a6 swap.

Retro!

Hater

Comment

1.LX Rida
                2.Zigenballz
                3.heyitzsushiboi
                4.H-Duce
                5.relaxedaccords
                6.OutkastCD5
                7.accordztech
                8.Accordhybrid
                9.accordfreak

mostly from HS

Comment

BLeh...got more members yet?

Retro!

Hater

Comment

i would go, but due to curcumstances beyond my control, and pocket book, i was forced to sell my accord, now i have a truck, so that kinda leaves me out
                    10-25-03 RIP little brown coupe

Comment

Originally posted by brown91coupe
                      i would go, but due to curcumstances beyond my control, and pocket book, i was forced to sell my accord, now i have a truck, so that kinda leaves me out

eh... you should come anyways.... if you wanna check out some accords...

and even though it pains me on a certain level to say it ... pretty cool truck dood...

And ztech.. I believe it's about 40-45 to run...
                      RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Originally posted by ZigenBallZ
                        eh... you should come anyways.... if you wanna check out some accords...

and even though it pains me on a certain level to say it ... pretty cool truck dood...

And ztech.. I believe it's about 40-45 to run...
                        thanks for the complament, not bad for a white boy truck
                        Attached Files
                        10-25-03 RIP little brown coupe

Comment

40 to 45 to run??!?!?!?!?!?! DAMN...

well its 20 days away. shoot. i dont have that cash, i just bought some 80 dollar wax! haha

Retro!

Hater

Comment

it shouldnt be that much. cause i know u pay 45 to race at an event like CMI. it should be less than that.

Comment

i bet 15 or 20.

well its a week away.

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Working...
                              X