No announcement yet.

EARLY NOTICE*** Spring CB7Tuner meet!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still down, who should I PM my cell phone number to? Also I like the idea of compiling a list of Nextel direct connect numbers.

Hopefully I'll be able to drive my car up there

Sean

For Sale: CB7 Climate Control Knobs. Replace your broken ones. $8 shipped or $15 for two. Even hondaautomotiveparts.com sells them for $8.79 BEFORE shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by f22a
      I'm still down, who should I PM my cell phone number to? Also I like the idea of compiling a list of Nextel direct connect numbers.

Hopefully I'll be able to drive my car up there

Sean
      DEFINATLY hope you can bring that sexy thing
      OS^e
      1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

i second that notion

"Tucking tires and wires."
        The Chronicles.

Comment

I just thought of this, but CPmike is most likely not coming because of his new job, his boss taking a vacation during the time the meet occurs, etc and so he has to be there to open shop blah blah....

Anyhow, he was the one compiling the list of cell phone #'s I believe...he took over, JDMcb7 was doing it before.

What is the exact purpose of this cell phone list? Because if you're driving down wit ur crew, you best have these numbers already and the only persons outside this crew that you'd need in terms of numbers should be JDMcb7 and/or shawn.hayden so you can find out what's the status of the meet, any changes, etc. As long as you make it to the meet, you can get whomever's cell phone #'s from there. I am not going to post up everyone's cell #'s for everyone to see, don't make sense too.

Anyways, someone inform me why this needs to be done. I don't quite see the point when u can get whomever's cell # at the meet, as long as u make it there.
          HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

the main reason for needing the celly's is because I'll be down there on friday and if anyone wants to meet up on friday then we'll need to communicate somehow
            OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

I'm compiling a cell phone list only to be given to myself and the two originators of this meet (JDMCB7 and shawn.hayden). Please PM or email me at aranafrancisco@hotmail.com with your:

Forum username, first name, cell phone # and state your coming from.

Thanks.
              Last edited by HondaFan81; 03-19-2005, 12:45 AM.

Comment

If you plan on attending this meet, and are arriving on FRIDAY and would like to meet up, pm me and I'll give you my cell phone number, that way I won't be calling people who aren't getting there early or anything... I should be in Nashville by 1 PM central time on Friday (probably be the first people there...) so for everyone that arrives after that you'll have my cell and be able to call me up so we can meet up on Friday
                OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

Comment

19 contact infos...keep them coming please

Comment

my contact info is in already

Anyways... Lets get a list of midwets people and locations so we maybe can form a meet up for the drive there.

I will start:

BSTEDCB&-muscatine, IA
                    "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
                    sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
                    Did work for: jhoff_cb7
                    Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

Paducah Ky... leaving PTown at around 11-12 on the friday... if you wanna try to get a group to drive to paducah you can roll with us
                      OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

Comment

count me as maybe, i can make it, ive got to start savin money for gas... its just that the parents may not let me go depedning on thier mood and how i ve been. so im gonna be extra good, well after spring breaks over lol

EDITED
                        Last edited by Turbo Dave; 08-12-2008, 03:54 AM.
                        ]

Comment

would anyone be interested in volunteering to pick me and my girl up from the airport? I've decided to fly because a 20+ hour round trip only to stay for a day isn't worth it to me.
                          Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                            would anyone be interested in volunteering to pick me and my girl up from the airport? I've decided to fly because a 20+ hour round trip only to stay for a day isn't worth it to me.
                            do you know when you flight is comnig in? b/c i would be glad to pick you up anytime- just need the details, Tyler

im sure you wont have a problem getting someone to pick you up- do you know how far the airport is form nashville?
                            Nighthawk Black Pearl ES1

Comment

The airport is about 15-20minutes away from the meet location.
                              http://www.nashintl.com/
                              ~~~~~~~

Comment

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/m...7214-4110&2ah=

Took the liberty to mapquest it from nextgear. The Airport address is:
                                1 Terminal Dr
                                Nashville, TN 37214-4110

I'll probably order the tickets tonight. I plan to arrive around 9-11am on april 9th and fly out late that same night. I'll update on times
                                Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Working...
                                X