Type-R VS. Honda S2000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Type-R VS. Honda S2000

so im driving around yesterday just picked up a friend of mine. so we jump on a main st. and its about 11 30 and theres No cars out and a Yellow S2000 comes out it was appealing sicne both are cars were yellow, so he saw me looking and nodding at his car so i guess he took it as a race invitation he sped upp and slowed down a i sped up and got right next to him then we got the light and it was only me and him and 1 car behind him. he got a phone call so im like hes not gunna do anything then the light turns green and he jsut takes off hard so i take off right behind him and i caught up almost instantly and we were side by side then i hit 3rd and pulled about half a car on him then at about 6 RPM my vtec kicked in and SCREEAMMED and he jsut let off and fell back and then i didnt see him again... so not sure if it was a kill or what. but deffinetly wanna catch him again see wut happens

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
    I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

I know I'd rather have the type R. You do realize you have a lot of teenagers' dream car right? Nice Kill.

Comment

Originally posted by Clean-CB7
      so im driving around yesterday just picked up a friend of mine. so we jump on a main st. and its about 11 30 and theres No cars out and a Yellow S2000 comes out it was appealing sicne both are cars were yellow, so he saw me looking and nodding at his car so i guess he took it as a race invitation he sped upp and slowed down a i sped up and got right next to him then we got the light and it was only me and him and 1 car behind him. he got a phone call so im like hes not gunna do anything then the light turns green and he jsut takes off hard so i take off right behind him and i caught up almost instantly and we were side by side then i hit 3rd and pulled about half a car on him then at about 6 RPM my vtec kicked in and SCREEAMMED and he jsut let off and fell back and then i didnt see him again... so not sure if it was a kill or what. but deffinetly wanna catch him again see wut happens
      vtec is 4600. you hit mad butterfly valves at 6k

94 GSR | 93 GSR

Comment

Originally posted by JYardBandit
        vtec is 4600. you hit mad butterfly valves at 6k
        No, VTEC is 5800 on the Type R, there are no mad butterfly valves.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

I dunno... What mods do you have done? Maybe he was just speeding off and not wot. I know I do that sometimes through 1st and 2nd but then let off...

Stk vs stk I think the type argh would struggle a little... Just my opinion from driving/riding in both.
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
            I dunno... What mods do you have done?.

Dc sports Header
            Password JDM Carbon fiber whale penis intake
            Skunk 2 Catback
            TCS Strut bars
            TCS sway bar

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
            I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Originally posted by Clean-CB7
              TCS Strut bars
              TCS sway bar
              Still have the stockies?

Comment

I dont think the s2k was really hitting it with you

Comment

its not that far off really. The s2k is what, a mid 14 second car stock? The typeR is a mid-high 14 second car stock? There is certainly room for error there.

Comment

Don't quite believe it, LOL the op doesnt even know for sure if it was a kill.... Good job otherwise I guess. Either way its no easy task for a typeArghhh! LOL
                    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Stock vs stock, the type-r would have a chance of winning. It really just depends on the skill level of both drivers. I say it's a kill, good job!

1999 BMW M3
                      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by TurboZach
                        You do realize you have a lot of teenagers' dream car right? Nice Kill.

X2........

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD
                          X2........
                          divided by 100.

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          I piss off people for fun.
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by TurboZach
                            I know I'd rather have the type R. You do realize you have a lot of teenagers' dream car right? Nice Kill.
                            lol, yea i realized that... a few of my friends have already stated that they hate me...lol

Comment

Working...
                            X