bmw e46 320i vs me. im a dumbass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bmw e46 320i vs me. im a dumbass

so im cruising and see this bimmer tail me. we hit a light and didnt bother. (mind u, i drive like a granny now, i like my insurance rates) i let him pass.. but he wants to go.

i think he wanted to beat on this little pos honda for a power trip.

i see its a 320i... i THOUGHT it was a 4 banger.

lol

anyway, next light, its red. he sits next to me and revs.

i thought i can hand him his ass. lol.

nopes. we go, and we were side by side, (here i am going wtf?? 2 liter 4 banger bimmer beside me????)

i miss 2nd, he and he inches up,

MY MISSED 2ND WAS THE only distance. his tail was by my mirror and the gap didnt get any bigger.

not bad huh??? i landed 2-3 (im famous for this according to my friends lol)

as usual, this idiot pulls a ricer flyby after hitting some traffic. *cough* LOSER!!!!!!

he looked pretty pissed and shocked when he drove by. i was laughing. i felt like i could have had him.

so i get home and wonder wtf that thing had..turns out its a 2.2 i6 w/ 168 hp and 155 lbs of tq. i thought wrong. last digits on bimmers arent the same as b4.

so i guess that fuknut feels like shit that he didnt pull on my pos accord. I HOPE THAT FUKKER BUYS ANOTHER CAR AFTER THIS. (the taxes on his car, can buy mine)i dont think he can drive. he should have ate me at launch. if i nailed second, and topped on 3rd, it would have been really interesting.

that should be around 3000 lbs. 330 is 3200.

i was at 3000 ish as well w/ a passenger and box and shawn h.'s JDM one pieces in the back seat.
    welcome to the DOHC-side..muuuahahahahahah

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1906

YAY! my headlights almost beat a bimmer!

nice kill (kinda) story though...
    OS^e
    1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Nice kill ....... now.... i must kill too!... must kill must kill

Originally posted by f22-dohc

fuk man, i'll get my beaver after u. u'll never find me in my igloo... its camaflauged in the arctic!!

Comment

Nice!!!! But BUild your car even more youd be amazed at what our cars can do and the shock on peoples faces when we leave them. What kinda tires you have and what size?

Comment

Working...
        X