Lost to a GT stang v6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by owequitit
    Yeah, no. There was a 4 banger LX, but never a V6 GT.
    My finger slipped I meant to say 8 lol.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by Djmoua
      uhhh tahaha i wouldn't say that...maybe hahaha it'll actually depend on what you have in order to say that tahahaa.

Ya..if your inferring to the Fox bodies then yes properly boosted can be deadly but stock form there meh.

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
      ----
      02 Pontiac Firebird W68
      92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

yea, my girlfriend has a foxbody 4 banger

blaphemous isnt it.......
        "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7
          This is true....and I have seen many a "H22" CB7 wreak havoc on a V6 Mustang...
          dude, if you need an H to pwn a V6 stang, you should be allowed to tune.

i was kicking ass with a lightly modded A6

Comment

Originally posted by sulimed
            dude, if you need an H to pwn a V6 stang, you should be allowed to tune.

i was kicking ass with a lightly modded A6
            lol...exactly......I wasn't referring to my car in this instance...but yeah I feel ya....A6 def will wreak havoc as well

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
            ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

My friend's lightly modded a1 is within a second of my H22. He's since gotten filled mounts, an H23 intake manifold, and better tires... The F22A is no slouch.

But yeah, V6 stangs are terribly slow. Another friend of mine is a Mustang enthusiast, and he had a V6 vert... and even he said they're slow as balls. He crashed his, sadly.... but he's looking for another. If he gets a 6, it's going all show.

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                You can still tell the difference though. The tail lights are a give away and how the exhaust placement isnt right. How the car sound isnt right too. The v6 i always see with duals the exhaust always points down and doesnt sit flush.
                meh. all mustangs sound the same to this guy.
                "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                Disregard females, acquire currency
                BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

the v8's send a chills down my spine........cobras anyway

Comment

a little bird told me that turbo f's can roll up stock gt's.
                    2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                    2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7
                      Mustang guys.

I see mustangs that looked pretty "riced" out all of the time... they don't get made fun of as bad.
                      Yeah I saw one that was like an '05 with an Invader body kit. And Invader spoiler. I was so disgusted.
                      91 lx h22a

Member's Ride Thread
                      bought from: xkjnboix, new_beginnings

Comment

ok...so why is it that CB7's can hang with or beat V6 Mustangs....but cant beat a V6 Accord?

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                        ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Because the V6 Accord is just...better. Lighter. More power. Yes, more power. The 4.0 V6 Mustangs pump out an amazing 210hp.
                          Originally posted by sweet91accord
                          if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7
                            ok...so why is it that CB7's can hang with or beat V6 Mustangs....but cant beat a V6 Accord?
                            the stang was built for a V8......and the accord was made for a V6

Comment

I would have to agree with most of the guys on here. The six is very slow and the 8 is quick. I have beat both v6 camaros and v6 mustangs easily but the 8 takes me out easily. So with that being said the stang that you raced had to have been an 8 in order for him to pull on you that bad. Shit I even beat one of the sport version of an f-150 with a K&N filter upgrade. A guy I work with and he was suprised as hell.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                              PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Working...
                              X