Lost to a GT stang v6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost to a GT stang v6

yea..im gonna post a lost because so far most of the stories here are all wins..so i guess im a loser on this one .

Well me and my cuz decided to hit the salvage yard another day. On the way there, this green 98'-99' stang crept up to my ass while goin 45ish. At first i thought it was the popos because these popos here are fockin sleeper style. But wasn't thinkin if a mustang was one.
    Checked my rearview and he's like in a hurry or something man!...so im taking a turning lane at the light to go a left!...the stangs behind me. Light turns green and we take the turn ...so i go and noticed the lane ahead turns into one!...and the stang's still on my booty while we were rollin' 30 to 40 and i was still in second gear. I realized the pony was gonna try to get in front so i WOT it and knew at that second i was gonna lose! WHY?!?! cuz of my fatass cuz who is over 200lbs was in the passenger seat!..fatass tahahahahahahahahaha....but yea..the pony wasn't no pony no more, and passed by and noticed it was a manual right then. DAMMIT!..o well that's my story...and so far that's my first run here in tulsa, Oklahoma...so many cb7s here too...too bad they mostly have altezzas and sound shittay..i feel bad for myself too tahahaha cuz my exhaust system sounds decent but that run was slow as foke!!!...i think it was because of my cuz in that damn passenger seat... that's the only REASON!! tahahaha jk...he still needs to lose fukin weight though..
    ...either that or i shoulda threw him out the door and THEN ran! thaha jk jk
    Last edited by Djmoua; 11-17-2007, 04:13 PM.

*Needs*
    -New shocks
    -Struts
    -Drop
    -Cleaning
    -New Tires/Wheels
    -New Window Tint
    -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

There are no V6 GT's
    wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7
      There are no V6 GT's
      ...oops.. my bads...idk much about stains...i mean stangs' haha jp jp..
      well i know for sure this guy was a manual GT then..just wasn't so sure of the v6....i shoulda said "v6? "...but i didn't...cuz my detailz is shittay.

*Needs*
      -New shocks
      -Struts
      -Drop
      -Cleaning
      -New Tires/Wheels
      -New Window Tint
      -Alot more lovin'

Comment

MANY V6 Mustang owners put dual exhaust and GT badges on their cars, though.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
          Mustang guys.

I see mustangs that looked pretty "riced" out all of the time... they don't get made fun of as bad.
          Click for my ride thread.

Comment

This is true....and I have seen many a "H22" CB7 wreak havoc on a V6 Mustang...

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
            ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7
              Mustang guys.

I see mustangs that looked pretty "riced" out all of the time... they don't get made fun of as bad.

mustangs are american so they arent riced out they are wheated out lol

Comment

You can still tell the difference though. The tail lights are a give away and how the exhaust placement isnt right. How the car sound isnt right too. The v6 i always see with duals the exhaust always points down and doesnt sit flush.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Yeah, but not many people know that.

Comment

Yeah, but not many people know that.
                    True true true.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

That v6 has a clear V6 sound, the 5.0L is easily heard. >.< though I'm really used to hearing the 5.0 now so can spot it easily.
                      Hi, I'm Shippo and I have a problem. I keep buying CB7's.

Comment

Originally posted by Shippo
                        That v6 has a clear V6 sound, the 5.0L is easily heard. >.< though I'm really used to hearing the 5.0 now so can spot it easily.

Those old 5.0 as slow....those 94-98 4.6 were slow....bottom line is Stangs are crappy...

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
                        ----
                        02 Pontiac Firebird W68
                        92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

I was gonna say the GT had a v6 the lx model foxes had 4's so couldnt have been a 5.0. They did make a limited edition run of the cobras with the 5.0 in 95 as I recall. My friend has a 95gt he swapped in a 99 motor makes hell of a difference.

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                            I was gonna say the GT had a v6 the lx model foxes had 4's so couldnt have been a 5.0. They did make a limited edition run of the cobras with the 5.0 in 95 as I recall. My friend has a 95gt he swapped in a 99 motor makes hell of a difference.

Yeah, no. There was a 4 banger LX, but never a V6 GT.
                            The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Frazzums
                              Those old 5.0 as slow....those 94-98 4.6 were slow....bottom line is Stangs are crappy...
                              uhhh tahaha i wouldn't say that...maybe hahaha it'll actually depend on what you have in order to say that tahahaa.

*Needs*
                              -New shocks
                              -Struts
                              -Drop
                              -Cleaning
                              -New Tires/Wheels
                              -New Window Tint
                              -Alot more lovin'

Comment

Working...
                              X