took me on a rustang today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

took me on a rustang today

i say rustang because i LOTHE mustangs. lol.

anyways. i was coming out of walmart today going towards autozone. needed to get some coolant. but ill never go to auto zone for it because they charge $10 for the cheapest kind and like $15 for the Prestone. but walmart only charges like $8 for the Prestone. anyways.

im sitting at the light and i notice about 3 cars ahead of me, 2 mustangs(one yellow. one red) pull off one behind the other, when the light turns green. i figured they were together so took off after them. after the turn at the light, the parkway opens to a three lane. like this:

cb=me
    RM=red mustang
    YM=yellow mustang

at 1st, the two were behind each other, but once they turned they got into seperate lanes. the red one in the far right and the yellow one in the far left. at the 1st light we come to the middle lane is open so i take that lane. the yellow one is sitting to my left and the red on my right. i take of normaly, but i put it in D1(i have an auto ) and shift thru the gears. as i get to D3, the red one starts to pull on my side. he gets to my front door and i start to get on it. this is the part where im smiling from ear to ear because ive never taken on a mustang before.

we both stop hard because before we get to the next light were doing about 50mph. lol. i turn and we both give each other the nod. he's in the car with his girl. im smiling thinking im about to take on this guy and get beat, but its still fun. the light turns and we take off. im in D1 and were still bumper to bumper. i shift at 55ooRPMs into D2, he's still at my door. but i know he's not toying with me b/c i can hear his motor at WOT before he shifts. D3, at 45ooRPMs were still head to head. but then i pull off because i needed to go to Auto Zone. but im sure i would have been able to keep up tho. not sure how being that i only have a short ram intake his might have been a 4 banger. but it was a '02 or '03. dont those come stock with v6? oh and the yellow stang is nowhere to be seen.

oh. on a side note: there was a guy in a '07 Accord behind me smiling before me and the stang took off. i think he was keeping up, be he could have taken us because he was in a V6 i would have been grinin too. lmao.

hahaha tag team those rustangs!! v6 and 4banger accord vs 2 mustythangs

Apexi|HKS|Cusco|Eibach|Bilstien|Momo|

92 ex-T sold
    94 z28 M6 sold
    89 turbo targa white package supra sold
    92 SW20 MR2 sold

03 Impreza WRX

Comment

Originally posted by youngJAY
      hahaha tag team those rustangs!! v6 and 4banger accord vs 2 mustythangs

yeah. i remember when i turned off to go into Auto Zone, i saw the accord crusing by. lol. he must have been keeoing up. lmao@mustythangs. lol

Comment

Yeah...just how many cylinders did these v6s have left?
        To-Do List for Today
        Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by texasvtak
          rusty cylinders?

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
          Honda Accord Euro-R
          Honda Odyssey Absolute
          Honda City I-DSi
          Honda Stream

Comment

um...you lost me on that one... are you trying to be funny or saying that this didnt happen

Comment

Im just being a douche.
              To-Do List for Today
              Be Awesome

Comment

Im just being a douche.

lol

Comment

Were they paying attention?

Comment

Originally posted by oozingmachismo2
                    Were they paying attention?

i think getting the nod from both of them and then going WOT while your doing the same consist as paying attention. then i got another nod when i got to the 2nd light.

i dont do the ricer thing and take off hard b/c some guy is sitting next to me to see if he's gonna race me. eww. thats stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
                      lmao@mustythangs. lol

Apexi|HKS|Cusco|Eibach|Bilstien|Momo|

92 ex-T sold
                      94 z28 M6 sold
                      89 turbo targa white package supra sold
                      92 SW20 MR2 sold

03 Impreza WRX

Comment

YEah V-6 stangs are slow, im thinking anywhere from 180-220 hp with drivetrain loss and weight. Now if they were GT V8 then it would of been different.

I ran a couple of v6 stangs, i really dont know why people buy them.
                        www.myspace.com/sajunglist

www.bassdrive.com

Comment

Originally posted by JaiBeezy DnB
                          YEah V-6 stangs are slow, im thinking anywhere from 180-220 hp with drivetrain loss and weight. Now if they were GT V8 then it would of been different.

I ran a couple of v6 stangs, i really dont know why people buy them.
                          150hp in the early 90s, 190 in the late. Only now do they have 210hp.
                          To-Do List for Today
                          Be Awesome

Comment

ive taken on a v6 stang too. not enough power for a heavy car.

Comment

First Kill story in cb7tuner history with an ASCII art diagram.

classic.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Working...
                              X