Nova vs F22a6T cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nova vs F22a6T cb7

so this guy i know is talking s**t about running my 92 5spd accord coupe wich is damn near stock against a f***** nova.....i think hes kinda upset cuz i whomp on all the cars in his crew 1979 buick appalo...whomped it ...i think its like a 1997ish impereza...whomped it numberous times and i keep up with his friends bb6 luda ...then hes like "run me in the nova"...im like what kinda match is that !?!?!?! a f***** single cam, non-vtec, 2.2L f22a6 with a intake and axle-back exhaust, short shifter, and suspention mods vs a f***** 350 powered nova .....im planing on boosting soon so i told him we can do it after i get my turbo on and running properly . now hes acting like a scary a** little b**** saying that i have to go and get a force induction device 2 run the nova (which isnt even his)to run the nova and all this crap.my car is ubber out powered by the huge v8 and were going in a straight line also so im at a clear dissadvantage! why is he scared of a turbo 4banger ?!?!?! lil bitch!!

Apexi|HKS|Cusco|Eibach|Bilstien|Momo|

92 ex-T sold
    94 z28 M6 sold
    89 turbo targa white package supra sold
    92 SW20 MR2 sold

03 Impreza WRX

Hmm...depending what you tune with..and what size snail you will run..and cam ran...

you will see around 250-275hp....depending on if that 350 is a stock 350 ASSUMING...thats probably why hes scared...

CBs are OBVIOUSLY lighter than the old muscle cars...but that old Iron block and head....is only netting somewhere around 250hp thats why hes scared...he knows...Hondas are lighter than old muscle...and if he doesn't have anything done to the 350....hes fucked..after you go boost and get it tuned!

272 cam
    H23 Intake Mani with gutted runner
    bigger TB
    PO6 chipped
    DSM mani
    16G snail
    suitable intercooler for the turbo used!
    3" from turbo back exhaust
    upgraded fuel componnents
    H23 tranny
    Stage 3 clutch
    8-14lb flywheel
    some mild weight reduction
    and a good tuning program..

yield to around 12psi ...you'll see around 250 at the crank...and around 210-220 at the wheels!

it only NOW..relies on driver skill....assuming hes got a shiftkit 700R tranny bolted to that 350....

it all depends..

have a friend film this race....after you're boosted and tuned racing this Old school Nova

NOTE: I love old Muscle cars! ( have a huge respect for them )

if he was to get corvette heads...eldelbrock intake...700cc carb...hooker headers...flowmaster true dual exhaust....MSD FULL ignition overhaul...Lunati voodoo cam... and bolted to a 700R tranny or Muncie *( Depending on if hes gonna run a 2500 stall trq converter with a good running rearend )....

YOU MY FRIEND HAVE NO CHANCE OF WINNING! ( IF this nova driver is a good driver ) now..if you have a rebuilt H22A4 with a nice turbo setup...you have a chance....OR..if you have the money..to equal the working of ( Bisimoto's F22 ) then you will win!

those mods I just named for the 350 will yield Hp in excess of 375hp and the trannies named are GOOD trans

TAKE YOUR TIME...when you're doing work to the F22...to yield good HP....redo the valvetrain...check everything!

I look forward to seeing this race on video!

( I started off working on...overhauling domestic engines..before I got into the Import game )
    Last edited by SN2BH22CB7; 11-03-2007, 12:00 PM.
    92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
    My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

lol what a pansy..its like HE's a big dood..and you're a lil guy...hahaha and he's scared shotless because u might whoop him lol...
      (and yeah i meant in that other form of language..im at work lol so no cussy cussy)

*Needs*
      -New shocks
      -Struts
      -Drop
      -Cleaning
      -New Tires/Wheels
      -New Window Tint
      -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

stock 350= 290hp.

Comment

where are the freaking videos?ppl need to post up videos here

Comment

there is now vid cuz race didnt happen yet cuz i dont have my turbo yet...ill have it in about 2 weeks

92 ex-T sold
            94 z28 M6 sold
            92 SW20 MR2 sold

03 Impreza WRX

Comment

Originally posted by oozingmachismo2
              stock 350= 290hp.
              depends on what year 350 ^

if its a 1970-74...its probably pushing out around that 250-300hp...because I think around the times of the gas spike in the mid 70s....all car manufacturers...choked their engines to be better on fuel ( emmissions law )

any muscle car BEFORE 1973 was a nice HP beast...now...anything after 1974...was choked! ( 1970s fuel crisis )

so if its a 1970-74 BASE Nova with the SS 350...I dunno...good luck.

if its a 70s 350....its probably got around 260-375 depending on whats done!

STOCK 1970s 350 had 255hp ( 2 bbl ) 300hp( 4bbl )

now..if hes a jive turkey....and gets a YENKO 427 ( 425hp BASE ) stuffed into that X frame ( Sleeper )...GOOD LUCK ..YOU WILL LOSE!

but depending on what that guy has done....hes probably pushing close to a stock 1970s SS 300-350hp

now these readings are BHP...now WHP...so you have a chance..because assuming you know...hp is lost through the drivetrain...and depending on the condition of the engine mounts...trans..trq converter/ or clutch assembly....rear end....driveshaft and considering the weight of the car..

theres a possibility you could win! 50/50 chance!

just race him...after you're boosted..and fiind out.

hes probably pushing around 225 at the wheels.....off the line is a different story...depending if hes got a Posi.....and he knows how to drive it....he MIGHT..hook and go!...and leave you there trying to hook and play catch up!

its a drivers race!

mod your F22....dont forget the H23 trans....stage 3 clutch....8lb flywheel...stronger axles ( www.driveshaftshop.com ) and upgraded suspension! and PLEASE dont forget to upgrade your braking system.

you do however want some STOP with your GO!
              Last edited by SN2BH22CB7; 11-04-2007, 11:49 AM.
              92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
              My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7
                depends on what year 350 ^

if its a 1970-74...its probably pushing out around that 250-300hp...because I think around the times of the gas spike in the mid 70s....all car manufacturers...choked their engines to be better on fuel ( emmissions law )

any muscle car BEFORE 1973 was a nice HP beast...now...anything after 1974...was choked! ( 1970s fuel crisis )

so if its a 1970-74 BASE Nova with the SS 350...I dunno...good luck.

if its a 70s 350....its probably got around 260-375 depending on whats done!

STOCK 1970s 350 had 255hp ( 2 bbl ) 300hp( 4bbl )

now..if hes a jive turkey....and gets a YENKO 427 ( 425hp BASE ) stuffed into that X frame ( Sleeper )...GOOD LUCK ..YOU WILL LOSE!

but depending on what that guy has done....hes probably pushing close to a stock 1970s SS 300-350hp

now these readings are BHP...now WHP...so you have a chance..because assuming you know...hp is lost through the drivetrain...and depending on the condition of the engine mounts...trans..trq converter/ or clutch assembly....rear end....driveshaft and considering the weight of the car..

theres a possibility you could win! 50/50 chance!

just race him...after you're boosted..and fiind out.

hes probably pushing around 225 at the wheels.....off the line is a different story...depending if hes got a Posi.....and he knows how to drive it....he MIGHT..hook and go!...and leave you there trying to hook and play catch up!

its a drivers race!

mod your F22....dont forget the H23 trans....stage 3 clutch....8lb flywheel...stronger axles ( www.driveshaftshop.com ) and upgraded suspension! and PLEASE dont forget to upgrade your braking system.

you do however want some STOP with your GO!

werd!

Comment

just found a h23 IM i might pic up

92 ex-T sold
                  94 z28 M6 sold
                  92 SW20 MR2 sold

03 Impreza WRX

Comment

This thread doesnt belong here.
                    To-Do List for Today
                    Be Awesome

Comment

92 ex-T sold
                      94 z28 M6 sold
                      92 SW20 MR2 sold

03 Impreza WRX

Comment

I wouldn't even bother.

Obviously, he has a self esteem issue, what with wanting to go get a Muscle car that has almost 3x the amount of engine, so that he can "beat" you in a "fair" fight.

As far as the car, it is highly dependent on the engine, who built it, and how much they built it. Some stock 350's were hard pressed to make 200HP. Others will suck your whole car through the intake valve and spit it out the exhaust pipe.
                        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

just make fun of his gas mileage

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                            just make fun of his gas mileage
                            That's always fun. He'll love it.
                            Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
                              I wouldn't even bother.

Obviously, he has a self esteem issue, what with wanting to go get a Muscle car that has almost 3x the amount of engine, so that he can "beat" you in a "fair" fight.

As far as the car, it is highly dependent on the engine, who built it, and how much they built it. Some stock 350's were hard pressed to make 200HP. Others will suck your whole car through the intake valve and spit it out the exhaust pipe.
                              agreed

i have personally helped build two 350, they can be monster when built right
                              Members Ride

Comment

Working...
                              X