Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raced a Transformer LOL (funny little story)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raced a Transformer LOL (funny little story)

yeah so coming back from the nashville meet tn_accords was in the front followed by slick then me taking up the rear ... well we end up passing this early 90s integra with wheels and exhaust and he waits till im beside him to start toying around ... so i get tired of it, jump over, down shift and floor it and start pulling away from this integra ... so i look in the rear view to see what i thought was the teg coming back up followed by Tn_Accords so i wait till it gets almost right behind me and i down shift and take off just as it pulls up beside me but it isnt the teg its a dodge intrepid ... lol ... and so when we get back to town i ask tn_Accords and Slick where the teg went but neither of them saw it after i took off ... and so the only answer is it must be a transformer lol ...

Lol Thats Some Funny Shit

Ride List
    1990 Accord dx coupe - my baby (dsm turbo set up in progress) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3202853
    2005 Mazda 6s - daily driver http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3171724(totaled)
    newest 2006 mazdaspeed 6 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4073987/2006-mazda-mazda6

Comment

integrepid

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Originally posted by MR.PHIL
        integrepid
        its true. I guess the intrepid thought that the last person in our line didn't have anything (not knowing he has an H22 ) and when he went around it was gone, like the guy got shamed and didn't want to be seen Im still
        Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
        Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
        JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

and i will also add ... it is a real treat watching slick change lanes lol ... he doesnt gradually shift over .... NO .... he cuts over like there is a state trooper on his ass lol ... ill say he can drive lol

Comment

Originally posted by trickedaccord92
            and i will also add ... it is a real treat watching slick change lanes lol ... he doesnt gradually shift over .... NO .... he cuts over like there is a state trooper on his ass lol ... ill say he can drive lol
            Haha you have to when you are following a guy and don't know where the hell your going
            Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
            Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
            JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

streetracing. gotta love it!

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Working...
                X